Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard if you write all of your post in the biggest font and bold, Ross will privately tell you the release date..

If Ross had decided when to release the game, he would have told us by now..
He is in confusion whether to release it this year or not..
Common everyone support him to release it in 2013..

Can i just say...... HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is worse than "1 liek equalz one prayer"

It affects the reputation of the game when you delay it..
Don't want to say anything more, because everyone knows what happened to AC13 who delayed the game twice !!

The release date is not that important. Unless you are one of the big fans of cricket games and you keep refreshing this page and you can't function without the date.

What is important is that the right price is obtained from retailers to maximise profits and ensure future games. That is the 2nd most important thing. The most important thing is the quality of your product. If the quality is good it will sell regardless of when it is released.

BA has got the quality part right and I bet they are working to get the right price from the retailers. I think as soon as Ross gets the deals he wants, we will have a date.

As in a release date.

Except to 'receive it' people have to pay $100 - and it's going to be even harder to convince people that a cricket game could be worth that when we've had Ashes Cricket 2013.

Not only do they need to convince people to have trust that a cricket game can be good, they then need to convince people it's worth paying a premium for it to be good.

t's going to be even harder to convince people that a cricket game could be worth that when we've had Ashes Cricket 2013.

Not only do they need to convince people to have trust that a cricket game can be good, they then need to convince people it's worth paying a premium for it to be good.

Did 505 games show us any video? NO.. We just beleived it to be a good game !!
But Big ant have proved the good quality of DBC14 by hosting a world premiere and uploading lots of videos and screenshots .. They could host once again a world premiere to prove that it is worth 100$ and would be the best way to advertise the game in this situation.. Isn't it ?:yes

Unfortunately, I'm sure that the aftermath of the Ashes Cricket 2013 debacle has caused BA to just fine tune their promotion/release plans in order to ensure that the damaged caused by AC13 does not affect their product. In all honesty, i'm not fussed either way if the game comes out in 2013 or 2014. In fact, i'd be inclined to say it would not be a bad thing if it came out in Q1 2014.

As MattW has mentioned above, it is a case of convincing people to shell out a premium for a product, just days/weeks/months after AC13 poisoned the market and cricket games industry.

In fact, i'd be inclined to say it would not be a bad thing if it came out in Q1 2014.

If they plan to release it in 2014, they should solve out all issues that came in the world premiere and do something new to advertise as people who have followed the game so far will start thinking that they may delay again like AC13 did and would lose their interest in the game...

I'm pretty sure BA have it under control. Anyway, I can only assume that the game will not be perfect (not that any game is perfect). Ross has stated that with the budget he has operated on, that is the game you will get. To be honest, what he has done with the game is impressive. Sure there are some glitches here and there, but you would expect that with any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread