Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never think that the game is delayed and this and that...If it were to be delayed...he wouldn't have been sowing all the game previews and cases and all!..Hes just testing our patience! :p

Big Ant are releasing the game when it is most beneficial for them. Not just you.

Hmmm.....is it....K....If we are not there how is it beneficial for them.......

He said today that the decision hasn't been taken yet in light of all the new circumstance arising from the abortive AC13 release.
Basically he'd have liked to give us a release date by now but they need to do some more planning first.

I Personally thought its our game ..... Thats why i spend more time here even its a hectic day scheduled.....If Bigant says the words you just said above.....I will move straight away.......you have no right to say this game is Not For Me......I had my opinion talk on that....say about that.......

The game be ours once we purchased, Currently there are too many things at risk for bigant. It is not a matter of just few hundred dollars, It matter of millions here, and no company would want to lose out.

What ever they plan it will be for the beneficial for the DBC franchise... If the game is here in 2013 it's all good if it doesn't what difference than it's we to wait simple.

He said today that the decision hasn't been taken yet in light of all the new circumstance arising from the abortive AC13 release.
Basically he'd have liked to give us a release date by now but they need to do some more planning first.

Do you think that potentially Ross has used the ashes stuff as a good excuse to delay his game as he knew something is not quite right with his game?

Not saying he has or hasn't, just it could have helped him right out of a hole if he was struggling to release this year as originally planned.

Blame Ashes, and hey look they take the heat off me.

Do you think that potentially Ross has used the ashes stuff as a good excuse to delay his game as he knew something is not quite right with his game?

Not saying he has or hasn't, just it could have helped him right out of a hole if he was struggling to release this year as originally planned.

btw what else could be the reason for that struggle?

They wouldn't have showed their game openly then.:rolleyes

Personally I would release the game in Australia & New Zealand this year and everywhere else January/February next year.

Ok Last mouth of 2013 Ok we Have no release Date fair Enough Hope for the Best We have only One cricket Game and I think curruntly Only Big ant Studios Making a cricket Game ....Ross Never Dispoint Us nothing But Thank you To big ant studios :)

IF the game doesn't release this year, it's not because the game isn't ready. It's because the conditions aren't favorable for a successful release, simple as that.

Certainly possible. I don't see why you wouldn't use the publicity created unless you weren't ready to release. I don't buy the toxic brand thing. Doesn't take much to show clear differentiation between products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread