Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why has been made pretty clear...

Yep ! I know proplem is I am watching To much Don bradman cricket 14 videos ...:p

----------

Yep ! I know proplem is I am watching To much Don bradman cricket 14 videos ...... :p

----------

For Ross, there remains another 11 hours of Novemeber 2013.. He lives in Australia :rolleyes

Melbourne currunt Time is 11:51 Pm 29 November ... only 9 Min left

All of a sudden no Cricket Games releasing in 2013.....Which means a bad ending to 2013.....Its early to say good beginning to 2014 ......We cant rely on Big ant any more......Since they change things very quickly

All of a sudden no Cricket Games releasing in 2013.....Which means a bad ending to 2013.....Its early to say good beginning to 2014 ......We cant rely on Big ant any more......Since they change things very quickly

:facepalm

If things are not according to your plans then please move on! this game is NOT for you. BigAnt knows what they are doing and lets leave it to them. It's their product and will release when it suits them.

:facepalm

If things are not according to your plans then please move on! this game is NOT for you. BigAnt knows what they are doing and lets leave it to them. It's their product and will release when it suits them.

I Personally thought its our game ..... Thats why i spend more time here even its a hectic day scheduled.....If Bigant says the words you just said above.....I will move straight away.......you have no right to say this game is Not For Me......I had my opinion talk on that....say about that.......

Big Ant are releasing the game when it is most beneficial for them. Not just you.

Have they ? I'm sure we were all told would be given some form of information regarding release before the end of November.

How hard is it for Big Ant ( Ross & co ) to confirm this game will not be released in 2013...????

Totally understand Ashes Cricket 2013 has caused a lot of damaged and doubt in the market, but how can that have an effect on an announcement of information for the release of DBC14.

I personally would be happy if Big Ant officially came out and told us the game has been delayed or put back till whenever, than just leaving most of us guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread