Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep typing, we'll just be over here enjoying the beta, you joyless bores :wave

EDIT:

There are people who express themselves in a more heated way but it's a forum right? So deal with it really. No need to be dicks.

You've literally just described Ross in a sentence, the very "issue" some of you children have with him is he expresses himself in a more open (or heated) way. Maybe take your own advice?

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Learn to take it as good as you get it. Because guess what, you're gonna keep getting it good...

Last edited:
Of course they're enjoying it. They just want the attention for doing the exact same thing they accuse Ross of doing... The only difference is Ross is making a kick-ass cricket game that people are actually enjoying the shit out of and they're flipping burgers nobody wants to eat.

I'm using this one & it is working perfectly for me.

quantum-qhm-7487-2v-c-usb-game-pad-with-shock-function-medium_3e0bba8d836de0f4a70fbdfcf83b917f.jpg

Who are these trolls?

Like duded for example, don't really see how he is such a troll he's calling it how he sees it, is that not allowed here or something?

Like everyone here has been saying its the way you say it and not make a black hole out of it.

The problem he states that ball goes through bat ,could be as simple as faulty collider mesh on that particular bat model.which im sure can be easily fixed by BA devs (probably has been) once it has been brought to their attention.

Havent you tried the nets in CA,no one seems to have such prob

It is only when you guys start hypothesizing and say it sucks ,it falls under flaming and trolling.

What do you expect from BA when you report a problem ,they can only offer you fixes and solutions for real problems, not hypothesized ones based on the real ones.
did i make sense

Last edited:
Every single bug or issue that has been reported on by PlanetCricket members INCLUDING suggestions and feedback for the player creator (menu changes, colour changes etc) has been received professionally and almost always enacted by Ross and the BigAnt Team in updates or bug-fix updates. The insane theory that Ross doesn't want (or ignores) valid opinions or wants people reporting back to him their issues with the beta product is batshit lunacy from desperately bored trolls with nothing better to do.

Every single bug or issue that has been reported on by PlanetCricket members INCLUDING suggestions and feedback for the player creator (menu changes, colour changes etc) has been received professionally and almost always enacted by Ross and the BigAnt Team in updates or bug-fix updates. The insane theory that Ross doesn't want (or ignores) valid opinions or wants people reporting back to him their issues with the beta product is batshit lunacy from desperately bored trolls with nothing better to do.

Agree, i myself made the suggestion of changing the menu to implement a bit of green in it going by the game logo. Not sure whether it was my suggestion or whether they did it before i said it, but the menu design changed in the next version.

Don't let the facts get in the way, I am a racist fish.

...Never mind including the PlanetCricket team, PlanetCricket kit, Lagaan kit, TGGI Bat and the dozens (if not more) changes to the player editor, extra kit items, patterns, colours, features. You're an asshole Ross...

Guilty as fish.

----------

Too late to cancel my pre-order?

Sorry, spent your money sponsoring a child in Africa so he might grow up and play for England and give us some competition.

Two humanitarian results for the one dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread