Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha as expected, predictable. Ross you clearly have a hard time reading simple text. You're acting as if I am trying to attack you rofl.

@Snowy yeah I know duded trolls he has told me himself, but at the same time not everything he says is a "troll" that's the point I was making, I'm starting to think you are some sort of vegetable who reads everything literally.

Anyway I like how you have made out as I'm trying to troll or attack people here, I was merely suggesting the forum should be a better place where we all respect eachothers opinions, not how you guys have gone about treating some people in the past calling them petty names just because they had something negative to say. Yeah it's about how you say it but no need to resort to playground name calling right? That's all I was trying to say :thumbs

Still nothing so now we get the "can't we all get along".

Having way too good a day to care, thanks for the "respect" you've shown me thus far, much "appreciated".

I beg to differ. My criticism was not. I was called a prick after one post just asking if there were any issues with game that needed fixing.

A hundred times over...it's not what you say but how you say that gets one in trouble.
I agree ignoring your comment should have been a better option for the person who replied to your post back then.
But doesn't mean you should be any less wise and not ignore his post. People are offended when they think they are.

And btw, you must have read the earlier posts to understand the game is ready. Posting something that is totally against what has been discussed to be true cannot be made valid by calling it an opinion.

FYI, buying the game second hand will be your loss of fun. Be wise.

And for the guy who said Ross is not a hero. The final lines of Dark Knight are for you.

Frontech 3D game pad jil 1731 is working fine.
I think price is below Rs. 500.

jil_1731_frontech_gamepad._frontech-3d-game-pad-dual-shock-joystick.jpg

I have the same one,does the light glows when you connect it with PC?

Ross

For someone who does not own a pc or wish to own one, will there be anything potentially released on psn if say by feb2014 the game is still not out.

Not trolling by the way. :thumbs

Wanna play the nets but The mrs will never justify buying a pc for this.

Alright for her to buy a hand bag for ?300 which is the same size as 79crickets pants.

I can't be drawn on the release date other than to say if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur.

PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360 demos cost too much for niche games to support.

Thanks for the horrible mental images of a very sunburned 79C at the WACA...

i have a 200 RS {3 $} usb gamepad ..working flawless..i'm using x360ce.its a x box 360 emulator..if somebody wants a workaround i can post here...

I can't be drawn on the release date other than to say if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur.

That's drawn enough for me :)

< 47 days to go! :D

PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360 demos cost too much for niche games to support.

Thanks for the horrible mental images of a very sunburned 79C at the WACA...

Cheers Ross.

Haha as expected, predictable. Ross you clearly have a hard time reading simple text. You're acting as if I am trying to attack you rofl.

You do know by typing that, it itself is an attack on Ross, right? Are you as thick as you come across in your posts, or do you have some form of genuine disability with understanding irony? Citation:

Anyway I like how you have made out as I'm trying to troll or attack people here

Do me a favor; Click your "find all posts by" button and read them as if Snowy, Myself or even MattW had mashed his fists down on the keyboard and typed them out. 60 - 70 percent of what you type is a direct attack on someone, or some-thing.

Whats even worse, is you're often the minority or extreme opinion in almost EVERY conversation. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but they don't have the right to have an ignorant one or a completely batshit insane one. You fit somewhere in the middle of those two.

Pro tip: Not a good place to be coming from.

Take some humble pie, man up and admit the demo is f%#king great, stop trying to piss on everyones parade and lighten up on trying to piss Ross off or whatever high you get from trying to "internet-off" a business owner of a potentially great cricket game. It's embarrassing.

We're all bored of it.

Good day, sir.

Not reading the posts, unless you buggers quote them, but from what I see there was no "constructive" in there just "criticism".

I knew that once the game proves itself it would shift from the "game sucks" and "Ross sucks" to just "Ross sucks", predictable as always.

No talk of the apology, that would be a fact getting in the way of a "Troll Story".

Anyway, really glad about the release, been a positive weekend all round. Trolls can go die in their negative mire, they can't touch me at this point.

I think Punk's point, which lets be honest the dvst8 ping-pong highlights*, is that there is at times a hair-trigger that goes off when it's unwarranted. the attacked person defends themselves, your self-appointed attack-dogs charge in and everything escalates.

*will that do as a fact?

----------

Ross

For someone who does not own a pc or wish to own one, will there be anything potentially released on psn if say by feb2014 the game is still not out.

Not trolling by the way. :thumbs

Wanna play the nets but The mrs will never justify buying a pc for this.

Alright for her to buy a hand bag for ?300 which is the same size as 79crickets pants.

do you have any PC at all? mine is 4 years old and wasn't exactly top of the range then, and it runs the nets.

----------

You do know by typing that, it itself is an attack on Ross, right? Are you as thick as you come across in your posts, or do you have some form of genuine disability with understanding irony? Citation:

Do me a favor; Click your "find all posts by" button and read them as if Snowy, Myself or even MattW had mashed his fists down on the keyboard and typed them out. 60 - 70 percent of what you type is a direct attack on someone, or some-thing.

Whats even worse, is you're often the minority or extreme opinion in almost EVERY conversation. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but they don't have the right to have an ignorant one or a completely batshit insane one. You fit somewhere in the middle of those two.

Pro tip: Not a good place to be coming from.

Take some humble pie, man up and admit the demo is f%#king great, stop trying to piss on everyones parade and lighten up on trying to piss Ross off or whatever high you get from trying to "internet-off" a business owner of a potentially great cricket game. It's embarrassing.

We're all bored of it.

Good day, sir.

the problem is the self-appointed commisars of what's ignorant or bat-shit insane are blinkered to the point of being as unreasonable as the trolls.

it's not so very long ago postulating that if AC13 beat DBC to the punch in release terms, then DBC could slide into next year was considered batshit insane.

there's an unattractive clique. two different posters saying basically the same thing can get very different responses depending on whether they are "in" or "out".

----------

Maybe the extra time "given" by the Ashes fallout is a convenient excuse to shove the date a little to double-down on bug catching and game polishing?

I haven't always been totally convinced of 'the game is ready to go whenever' but I am totally convinced it's been a superior product all along. I think the caution comes more now from wanting to be absolutely certain there's nothing major they've missed.

Nothing to see here, they havent finished patching the game yet.

there isn't really a lot of difference to these two sentiments, is there?

Ohh...I was actually thinking that the game would release in January now, so thanks for the above post....guess it would release sometime in Feb or March then :(!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread