Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, give him his money back..... ah wait. You don't owe him anything :p

with 20-20 demo can u ad more shots like the

HELICOPTER AND UPPERCUT shots?

and possibly CARROM ball animation?

Where are my damn Streakers Ross. This guy gets so many of his wishes and i dont even get one :mad

if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur.

To all those who ask about the release date again, please use this post as the best info you have for now.

By feb 2014 we will know, end of,, it's not ideal but it's the truth and that is all we can ask for

with 20-20 demo can u ad more shots like the

HELICOPTER AND UPPERCUT shots?

and possibly CARROM ball animation?

My reaction:

Is this guy serious?

Mr Jedi, your wishes or unrealistic and hence won't be fulfilled.
You have nets to play with.
You will know the release date by February.(Lee you must have said January in your post to Ross;))

Ask no more cause he has given what he can. Don't try to kill the goose for the golden egg.
And he hasn't lied. DOT.
We as a community have followed Ross ever since he has been on this forum and its our word against yours. Make up your mind.

P.S. Bowling animation at the release point have been said to be possible to implement in the next gen and from there as a patch to PC. But its neither confirmed nor coming right now.

Ross since you lied about the release date twice is it POSSIBLE to add bowling into the nets? Or just a SHORT 20-20 over demo between India and Pakistan??

OR if you cannot do that, can you release game with keyboard controlls or on PSN?

Thankyou sir ROSS, don't let me down!!
Umm how can you lie about something that wasn't given? Ross has said multiple times that it would have been out this year (was likely going to be Boxing Day) had it not been for the logistical problems of releasing it worldwide on the same date, as well as the damage that Ashes 2013 did to the market.

I also don't think you've read that getting bowling in the nets is unlikely until we actually get the game, and there will NOT be any demos and Ross has also repeatedly stated that he will not be releasing the game with keyboard controls (and I'm pretty sure he also said no to PSN), so please move on.

It will release in early september, stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread