Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigAnt,

I have been a regular reader of Planetcricket but not posted much lately.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the starting of DBC14 thread and your involvement in all the discussions :)
Having seen all the Youttube videos again and again and also the practice ones I like lots of others are absolutely in love with the game.

Just wanted to :cheers THANK YOU :cheers for amazing job you are doing.
Not only with the game .. handling the trolls :facepalm here.

Great Job !! Thanks !!:thumbs

Please next friday update bowling nets also and release date also .

There is a difference between fixing bugs as they can go in a patch and the game not being ready to go. The game being played at the playsession could have been shipped. If you think Biggs and I haven't gone at it then you are mistaken, same for Barmy and I, MattW and I, etc. etc. but we move on. I have had more deleted posts than I can count and been rained in by PM on many occasions.

Could I handle things better sometimes, of course, but I see no validity nor valour in speaking up for "troll rights" and I read from your and their posts that that because I am the CEO that I should moderate my behaviour, however they and you should have free reign to speak as you please without recourse from me or anyone else. It seems to speak ill of your posse is to be a lapdog.

Anyway, it's been an awesome day for the family (Ben with the Melbourne Stars), the Ashes all but won, and DBC14's batting controls being well accepted - I am glad you like them.
Update bowling nets also

Ross do you know which month u want to release in 2014, or is it still being discussed.

I have been reading all the forums and posts for some time. I am a keen cricket fan and avid cricket game player since Graham Gooch's Cricket but am also a psychotherapist.
I would like to offer low-priced online therapy to all the f****wits and fools who regularly post here.
I await the release of DBC14 with excitement and anticipation.

I have been reading all the forums and posts for some time. I am a keen cricket fan and avid cricket game player since Graham Gooch's Cricket but am also a psychotherapist.
I would like to offer low-priced online therapy to all the f****wits and fools who regularly post here.
I await the release of DBC14 with excitement and anticipation.

Funny it hasn't worked for you so far :rolleyes

hey@ross In previous cricket games, a bowler will bowl his overs continously(ie 4 overs in a t20 game), please tell if a bowler will bowl according to the situation in DBC 14....

----------

Ross, release new trailer:mad:mad:mad:mad

You did just get the Nets.... why so :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

----------

Wel cricke i thin yo don understan th consep o th wor updat. Yo canno updat somethin tha hasn or wil no b invente.

The game definitely won't work with your keyboard :p

You did just get the Nets.... why so :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Because a load of thickwits have made this place the most utterly idiotic place to be with their utterly inadequate basic sense of common decency. The IQ of a sausage roll is the spectrum we are dealing with here.

Getting a Dutch post in a thread makes me happy :yes

I have had more deleted posts than I can count and been rained in by PM on many occasions.

We should compare notes, in fact... I'm betting I'm more deleted than you are. I had a post deleted just yesterday by Barmy then you said the exact same thing and it didn't get deleted. Clearly, you get preferential treatment :p

...I know Barmy loves me deep down, though.

Ross i been playing nets for hours now and am wondering how do you hit sixes.
I only seem to get close by using advance button, is that the only way or am i missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread