Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh...I was actually thinking that the game would release in January now, so thanks for the above post....guess it would release sometime in Feb or March then :(!

I think you need to read my post again Angy, I said if you didn't know the exact date by then, I didn't say when it would release. I refuse too because it would be a guess and a guess on here is a promise, apparently.

I think Punk's point, which lets be honest the dvst8 ping-pong highlights*, is that there is at times a hair-trigger that goes off when it's unwarranted. the attacked person defends themselves, your self-appointed attack-dogs charge in and everything escalates.

*will that do as a fact?

I think dvst8 could have posed the "questions" better, however, not based on what he had said but my knowledge of him, I quickly and unreservedly apologised - more than I can say for many here.

You have conveniently left out the crux of what the conversation was/is - now that the game speaks for itself all the trolls have to hang their hats on is my style of posting. All I can say is report my posts if you don't like them, I've had plenty deleted, what's another.

Right for the wrong reasons still stands unless you tell me that you knew how bad Ashes was. I do not believe you did, indeed I think it's an undeniable Fact you didn't.

I use dualshock 4(ps4 controller). Don't need any program just works straight out of the box (usb or bluetooth).

I think you need to read my post again Angy, I said if you didn't know the exact date by then, I didn't say when it would release. I refuse too because it would be a guess and a guess on here is a promise, apparently.

Oh oki...sorry I read it wrong then :cheers

But I do think that releasing the nets is a master stroke from you. We are able to play a part of the game, and the mechanics are such that it would take roughly a month for people to really be able to bat properly and get totally used to the mechanics, thus people would really not mind waiting a month (or maybe two) for the full game to release :yes! Things would have been way different had you not released the nets and the release date being pushed to next year ;)!

Personally, I am having a great time playing nets, and everytime I play I feel I am getting better at batting. Playing on legendary mode without the ball markers is really enjoyable, and I thank you for allowing us to disable the ball trails, as I genuinely feel I am able to play better without them as I am able to judge the line and length much better with only the ball visible and not needing to concentrate on the colour or completeness of the circle. The batting becomes much more easier as the controls become embedded in our muscle memory! Great fun!!

PS: I think I am getting some input lag, as I feel I am playing the ball (i.e. moving the sticks) much before than when I would be playing it in real life. Initially I thought that this is how the controls have been implemented in the game, but then when I read a post from someone who actually plays cricket professionally in real life, and he said that the timing of controls is as good as real life, I feel I am getting some lag with the controls on my (sh*t) PC. I guess all will become clear when I play the full game on my PS3 :D

----------

Will we know the date by 2015?

Hi Ross is there a good chance the game could be released by end of January

Drop it guys, Ross has already told us what he could regarding the release date. Enjoy the nets till the game releases, it would release in 2014 (99.9% in Q1) :cheers

:lol:thumbs:cheers

Ross since you lied about the release date twice is it POSSIBLE to add bowling into the nets? Or just a SHORT 20-20 over demo between India and Pakistan??

OR if you cannot do that, can you release game with keyboard controlls or on PSN?

Thankyou sir ROSS, don't let me down!!

Ross since you lied about the release date twice is it POSSIBLE to add bowling into the nets? Or just a SHORT 20-20 over demo between India and Pakistan??

OR if you cannot do that, can you release game with keyboard controlls or on PSN?

Oh this is going to go down well...

To quote Biggs:

UGH

he say first xx/0x/2013

den he say "no chance of game releasing in 2014, none nil nada"

Seems liek LYING to me? Not mean lying, burt still lying

ROSS can FIX his misdeedd by adding extra goodies for customers

Next you'll ask to have the game for free

he say first xx/0x/2013

den he say "no chance of game releasing in 2014, none nil nada"

Seems liek LYING to me? Not mean lying, burt still lying

ROSS can FIX his misdeedd by adding extra goodies for customers

*Checks sign up date*

Sorry for responding to him everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread