Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Cricket Tournament > Ashes

End of story.

TruBlu knows what they're doing.

Even though Australia and England are their main two markets, a global tournament is always going to be a better time to release it, agreed, especially when there is so much international cricket happening between then and now - SA v Aus, Eng v WI, Asia Cup etc...

I have pointed out the delay for PC users at the earliest opportunity, I cannot just go about releasing information whenever I like, I need approvals.

I believe the biggest question is; what caused the sudden change from non-Steam to Steam? If Steam is the best option now, then surely it was the best option a long time ago.

[Ross, if you plan to answer this, answer my slightly extended version here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...se-march-steam-may-85683-694.html#post2680611

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about? No-one has been backstabbed. If you want the game NEXT MONTH, buy it on PS3 or XBOX. If you're wanting it for PC ONLY... then you wait an extra month or so. This is par for the course with almost EVERY multi-platform title released in the modern era.

Stop posting.

Stop reading my post you FRIED KIWI !

I believe the biggest question is; what caused the sudden change from non-Steam to Steam? If Steam is the best option now, then surely it was the best option a long time ago.
Fair question indeed
But as much as we hate the news that's been given to us i guess knowing the answer to that question is kinda pointless

WTF are you talking about? No-one has been backstabbed. If you want the game NEXT MONTH, buy it on PS3 or XBOX. If you're wanting it for PC ONLY... then you wait an extra month or so. This is par for the course with almost EVERY multi-platform title released in the modern era.

Stop posting.

This is as vague as we have been receiving during this whole process. This is getting ridiculous now.

Do you understand what the word vague means?

By April 1st you will be playing the game on PS3 or XBOX.

That is not vague.

Get off my lawn.

Does this then mean that PC users are again getting a sub standard port of a game

We have used the PC to develop the game, it will not be a port of the Xbox360/PlayStation3 versions of the game.

I believe the Nets has been played by people at greater resolutions than those possible on those consoles.

I feel for the PC gamers, for the delay and if its steam do they miss out on steel book too? I'm a little disappointed that its goin to be at least another 2 months, even more so with the lack if a specific date. The PC version isn't ready and I can understand the lack of specifics for that, but as Ross has confirmed the console version is ready, I'm slightly miffed they don't release that within a shorter time frame and give a specific date. Yes the World Cup is a good time to release but as they've said "late march" a poor aussie performance could mean it could be over by then, and if Australia get thumped in SA the interest could be not as intense as is right now! I don't blame Ross, I'm a little disappointed its gonna be another 2 months at least, and I would imagine we still won't be able to pre order in UK without a confirmed date. Oh well, it is what it is, good luck to all concerned hope it works out to be whats best for bigant. Any idea if/when the marketing and trailers will start since there's quite a long time still before release, and if there's any plans to implement bowling into nets or further updates to CA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread