Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when Ross and his team made me like the Aussies, this happens, at least the frustration levels will drop as we demolish the Ausies here in February:D

Guarantee you haven't said something positive about the T20 World Cup prior to this post.

With the way NZ is playing in ODIs am not really surprised on his new born love for the shorter formats :p

though actually while i disagree that WT20 is a better release time than just before the Ashes (given the two biggest markets would have been at their most intense), once that became obviously a non-starter and AC13 put last year out of order altogether, the WT20 became the "next best"... while cricket nuts of whatever country will be very interested in the SA v AUS series, the average joe gamer will probably pick up more on WT20

So basically, you agree with me. You just wanted to be a dick for no apparent reason. Gotcha.

On a roll tonight...

I win. Next...

Poor comeback. You're better than that.

3-0

Next...

So basically, you agree with me. You just wanted to be a dick for no apparent reason. Gotcha.

On a roll tonight...

I win. Next...

I'm agreeing with a lot of your posts today, but you are perhaps acting just as big a dick for seemingly little reason.

Are you new here?

4-0

Next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread