Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a bloke called Biggs once. He was a half pint who had 'little man' syndrome and enjoyed arguing with everyone...... could it be

But for the record, I'm no small man... I mean, the clue is in the name n'all. By name, by nature... as I tell the ladiez.

Laced with rohypnol

I used to drive around in a van offering cake to children, but for some reason it never really caught on...

Highly demotivated. I'm not gonna lie and put up a fake smile. Not having an exact date is fine with me. But having to wait 2 extra months than others is very sad.

I understand whatever decision was taken, it was in the best interests of the franchise and hence blaming the publisher or the developer for that matter would be ridiculous.

It must hard for Ross to go through all the negativity out here, but please understand it's only because everyone is very passionate about this game. I can only hope that this decision results in getting what the franchise was looking to achieve. All the very best.

Highly demotivated. I'm not gonna lie and put up a fake smile. Not having an exact date is fine with me. But having to wait 2 extra months than others is very sad.

Don't worry, Us console users will be thinking of you whilst we watch the World T20 and play DBC14 at the same time.

I understand whatever decision was taken, it was in the best interests of the franchise and hence blaming the publisher or the developer for that matter would be ridiculous.

It must hard for Ross to go through all the negativity out here, but please understand it's only because everyone is very passionate about this game. I can only hope that this decision results in getting what the franchise was looking to achieve. All the very best.

I could have always said March 31st and surprised everyone with an earlier delivery but I know that can't be the date. Treat March 31st as the exact date if you like.

Yes, we were all looking forward to today with excitement, but it has been a bit of a damp squib.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 for Xbox360 and PlayStation3 shall be released towards the end of March 2014 to coincide with the tournament between the major cricket nations that is occurring at that time.

In order to reach as many people as possible the PC version shall be reengineered to run on Steam and shall release two months after the Console versions.

Thank your ross

Nothing surprising really.

Tru Blu's style is releasing the PC version later so that wasn't to be unexpected. Like I have said a few times AFL Live was released a year later on PC

Well it was hard work wading through all those crap whiny sissy girl posts; especially with this hangover.

FFS people it's a computer game, get some perspective. A businessman did something in the best interests of his business and you didn't like it. Grow up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread