Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it's been post after post after post of nonsense for weeks and you finally get what you kids have been begging for and you're getting knickers in a knot because you can't have two versions of the game on day one or "End of March" clearly refers to a cricket tournament they can't mention by name because of rights-issues and yet that's apparently not good enough to know that April 1st you'll have game in hand?...

Jesus Zeus' Sister's Cousin...

Some of you need to learn the art of reading between lines.

READ THE ROOM, PEOPLE.

Will we see more marketing material and details in coming weeks ??

We've already seen marketing material. It's been in shops... there's photos n'stuff around somewhere around here. Ross has posted it before...

Will we see discs in shops? I mean come on... :rolleyes

I picked the wrong night to not be drunk...

Once again a poor show by Big Ant. We were told we were getting a release DATE, not an estimated release.

I hate to say I told you so, but I did mention a day or two ago that it may not be within the normal big ant time frame and we shouldn't jump on Ross alone as its not wholly his decision, he said we would get an exact date, which maybe now he wishes he hadn't, but tru blu have made the decision taking into account all the differentials and I for one, although wishing it was sooner, am still 100% on board and wish everyone involved the best of luck.

Will we see more marketing material and details in coming weeks ??

He's said in the past that there will be more trailers and interviews in the media (with IGN for example) etc...i'm sure there will be plenty in the coming 7-8 weeks.

Time will fly. It was nearly two months ago that we were told that it wouldn't be released in 2013 and here we are...

So unrelated, but far more interesting than the comparisons between Ross and Brutus.

LA Noire is a dreadful, dreadful game. Do not buy it to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread