Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously waiting for a pre-order link that will ship to germany on release date . Any plans of offcial online reseller or dealer to deal in central europe ???

I have really bad exp with shipments from UK they are mostly delayed and take up to 4-5 working days.

P.S I would still preffer PC or Bigant shop to buy it from online may be I can get it delivered on release date.

I would think the UK orders would open up first followed by other nations but this is just a guess. Retailers will do what they do, we don't have a great deal of control over them other than if we have paid for space/prominence in store/catalogue/online etc. (They try to do as little as possible for free :) )

I would think the UK orders would open up first followed by other nations but this is just a guess. Retailers will do what they do, we don't have a great deal of control over them other than if we have paid for space/prominence in store/catalogue/online etc. (They try to do as little as possible for free :) )

Yes retailers are hardly emotional about fans and games (cant blame them its there daily business) and specially online buyers as they cannot create much trouble for them. I just hope to get some reliable store to promise me that they will deliver asap I will not cry over shipment cost.

still amazed that it's not coming up on amazon yet. you need to bash some heads at your uk distributor.

Yes checked it in the morning. Having it on amzon.de would be the best thing they deliver really fast here.

So this will be the only reason for me to buy PS 4.

umm i was wondering and i dont know if this has already been answered or not but what was stopping them from releasing a free or even 5 dollar demo on PS3 store and whatever the xbox online store is called and was there anything stopping them from doing that or did they just chose not to???

We need to get through the current release schedule before I can talk about the next one.

Its been answered many times before, but the cost far outweighs the benefit for a smaller company to be putting demos up on those services. its not really known to the average person, but yeah, its not worth it. Not to mention the added time it would take to get it done.

Its been answered many times before, but the cost far outweighs the benefit for a smaller company to be putting demos up on those services. its not really known to the average person, but yeah, its not worth it. Not to mention the added time it would take to get it done.

We have had to commit a lot of money just to release the CA and keep it supported and up to date, and that's just for the PC platform, demos cost way more to make and get through submissions and I would also have to pay for each download.

IMO, putting it on the current-gen consoles is a bit premature. There aren't enough PS4s and XB1s to justify a release on it now.

The older gen consoles (PS3, X360) have an install base that like 20 times larger, easier to port to it with the knowhow/hiring devs already familiar and this studio seems to have done a couple of ports already.

If with 160 mn (80mn PS3 + 80mn X360), if you still don't get that many cricket games sold, then it is foolish and premature to waste resources making a PS4/XB1 game today.

If this game does well on PS3/X360 then they should make a "special" release (such as game + DLC bundle) on PS4/XB1 next year if at all.

And one final point - PC numbers are even higher so a PC release should be soon after console (2months is their contract or something) so as to tap max sales... then put it on Steam summer sale and make up on solid volume of sales

Big Ant/Tru Blu should probably up their direct role on Twitter though, even if they just set their facebook page up to tweet out their updates.

An official DBC14 twitter account wouldn't go astray either.

I've been saying as much since early September. Twitter has been criminally under-utilized... Facebook has been okay, but again, all this stuff needs constant updates and time spent on it to avoid the trash that gets posted, especially on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread