Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• fonztech.png
    fonztech.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 152
A company tried scripted randomness once didn't they? I think it was called Ashes...something.

I'd argue their "scripting" was monkeys juggling water balloons while Mike Fegan went on tropical holidays in early September on the 505 credit card...

I'd argue their "scripting" was monkeys juggling water balloons while Mike Fegan went on tropical holidays in early September on the 505 credit card...

Did we seen him after those early septembering days?

Don't forget the pomoronic physics....

The Fonz just knows all Ross, maybe let him make your next cricket game and you go on a holiday with his credit card, I here Italy is nice at this time of year.:D

----------

The shots were identical up and up - the timing was ideal yet the ball was flying off in random ways. you have no idea where the ball will end up - there are too many shots linked to the same inputs. small variations are natural but this game has some very strange automatic shot selection and strange physics.

scripted randomness i guess to fool people to believing it is realistic.

You must be either a genius or you are playing a different game mate, as I feel the physics are near perfect, the sounds yeah they are not perfect but the way the ball behaves is miles better than any cricket game in the past.

PS Also think about this, there are a lot of members on here that have played the nets for 2 months now and no one has said this and don't say we are up Ross ass as that is just not right.

PS If you feel the straight driving needs a tweak that's fine as it's a beta, remember there is a new CA update this week.:clap

Won't quote him but surely he'd get that it would be nearly impossible to to push both sticks up at the exact same timing and the exact same degree ball after ball? I wouldn't think there would be too many identical shots played over the game's lifespan let alone a short spell in the nets. Even a couple of degrees off with the shot direction results in a the ball coming off at different speeds, angles and directions - strangely like the real game of cricket!

Unless of course he's downloaded the version with keyboard controls for 'up and up'

*before people ask, there is no version with keyboard controls

thefonz is like a rabid dog. He has got his teeth into something and he won't let go until he is put out of his misery. It's a mystery to me why he keeps returning to this forum.

For the CA update can the multiplier be Fonzie?

Do we know what he looks like mate ?

PS for me if we get a few tweaks to the sound,red balls:eek:, advance defend and maybe a Fonz easy mode with training wheels(Ashes 2009):D

Won't quote him but surely he'd get that it would be nearly impossible to to push both sticks up at the exact same timing and the exact same degree ball after ball? I wouldn't think there would be too many identical shots played over the game's lifespan let alone a short spell in the nets. Even a couple of degrees off with the shot direction results in a the ball coming off at different speeds, angles and directions - strangely like the real game of cricket!

Unless of course he's downloaded the version with keyboard controls for 'up and up'

*before people ask, there is no version with keyboard controls

I don't push both sticks up at the same time. Surely the the feet move first and then you play the shot. i.e. left shot moves first followed by the right stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread