Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you are correct 79c. I just hate the totally unjustified rubbishing of a great game.

I am no saint and can get annoyed just like everyone else and I am as bad for going on and on and on, I am also a very slow writer so by the time Dutch started to delete I was half way though a new crappy post.

I guess there will always be different views on projects like these, I just hate when people post to get a reply(Fight) and we just take the bait.

PS back to the don or bye bye post, the Dutchator is around.:spy

Bias is a terrible thing right Dutch?

here is more evidence of the game's flaws - see attached.

Hi Fonz how are you today, just to tell you the file does not work. If you can in a nice manner why don't you write the flaws for all of us to see ok. PS Where are my homer sleeping glasses.:rolleyes

I asked them about the release date. They only take your payment details when the game is ready to ship.

I hope the 28th of march is the release date as the day I find out I will do a couple of Annual Leave days, I will be to excited to work or masturbate Dutch.:yes

----------

I'm no stupid fool thanks.

Let's face the facts all of us will be looking for areas where there are flaws and also the positive area also, I am going to load the game up and hope as everyone here will. I have played the nets to death and I am happy with it so I feel better than if we did not have nets at all.

Thanks again Ross for the nets.:clap

HOLD THE PHONE...

I think Hasselhoff up there might be right, I just found THIS (attached) whilst playing the nets... Might be game breaking. Care to comment, Ross?

Attachments

• Bradman cricket 14 legend major exploit.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
I asked them about the release date. They only take your payment details when the game is ready to ship.

Great thanks just wrote them, also wanted to inquire about how quickly can they post it to Germany :rolleyes

----------

HOLD THE PHONE...

I think Hasselhoff up there might be right, I just found THIS (attached) whilst playing the nets... Might be game breaking. Care to comment, Ross?

Poor goat.

----------

Bias is a terrible thing right Dutch?

here is more evidence of the game's flaws - see attached.

What flaw shall we look for please elaborate a little.

Crazy thing is there are probably more posts on here of me saying the game has flaws than I could count.

Countless times I ask for feedback and when the CA is found wanting we patch as best we can. The guys here at BA toil through nights/weekends to try and make sure we keep our collective word.

I have a group of dedicated people who care about their craft and I am proud of what they have achieved so far. That said, the game will have flaws and we will always endeavour to fix them.

Last edited:
I expect your team to work through until dawn fixing that Taylor Swift Goatgate exploit...

It's a mobileing forum. Not the United Nations. He talks mostly shit and mostly everyone can recognise this.

Move on!

I haven't got the time to photoshop the Fonz as Che Guevara so lets pretend I just did that now and we had a good ol' giggle...

Bravo, Snow. Bravo.

I was only commenting on the nets session. Having only ever played it on its hardest settings with no HUDs I can't see what his problem is.

I realise that. I am just reiterating the fact that anyone who claims to have discovered some kind of game breaking conspiracy is kidding themselves. Fonz has a certain agenda and cant help but stick to it even though he knows it just doesn't add up.

We all know the game will not be perfect. no game is. But to black ball a game before it is even out and before you have had a chance to experience all the redeeming features next to the one or two flaws that there will be and expect everyone else to share that opinion is just trolling....

Edit; what Ross said.

The game has a PIRATE in the net and BOBBLEHEADS along side a realistic cricket simulation and countless personalised options. If you hate it based on reading about it, I can only assume you punch kittens for fun.

Go to town when the game is out, or if you had hands on at the play session... Those are the only qualified folks, honestly.

The game has a PIRATE in the net and BOBBLEHEADS along side a realistic cricket simulation and countless personalised options. If you hate it based on reading about it, I can only assume you punch kittens for fun.

Go to town when the game is out, or if you had hands on at the play session... Those are the only qualified folks, honestly.

Meh, I yearn for the days that punching kittens was fun. Now its just boring....

----------

I have a conspiracy theory: seems that KP has got more time on his hands.......

I literally beg for for people to find issues and flaws in the CA then some village idiot posts pages of drivel about how he found an issue as if he's the first or last... colour me very confused (and over it).

I am glad he's apparently not going to buy my guys art because he doesn't deserve to enjoy it.

Can I have my deleted posts back now that you've joined the dark side...

I realise that. I am just reiterating the fact that anyone who claims to have discovered some kind of game breaking conspiracy is kidding themselves. Fonz has a certain agenda and cant help but stick to it even though he knows it just doesn't add up.

We all know the game will not be perfect. no game is. But to black ball a game before it is even out and before you have had a chance to experience all the redeeming features next to the one or two flaws that there will be and expect everyone else to share that opinion is just trolling....

Edit; what Ross said.

I agree totally. Fifa has plenty of flaws but you accept them and enjoy the game for what it is.
Having played the nets to death I can't see how it could be improved upon apart from advancing down the wicket to play a defensive or aggressive shot. The rest is very intuitive and feels 'right'. As I've said before, I've played and enjoyed the nets beta more than I've played a lot of full priced games and we were given it for free.
The first iteration did have faults but allowing the general public to test it has allowed BigAnt to refine and improve the batting side of the game. It would have been good to try out the bowling and fielding and have some input into that too but I'm sure BigAnt have done a great job with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread