Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
80's hacking term... Smells like fish but isn't fish with regard to online female impersonators :)

You just broke 79c's heart...

My heart is strong now I have nets ross, I bet you are so proud of your team for creating this game ross. I just love the nets, I starting playing today like always and I could not hit a thing but you just get in the grove mate.

PS I would love to know what is going in the update on Friday, in loving memory of Fonz. RIP.:D

Too slow, Dutch beat me to it...

80's hacking term... Smells like fish but isn't fish with regard to online female impersonators :)

As in, and this might get me banned, what is the difference between a polish peasant women and a catfish? One has a beard and smells like fish, the other is a fish.....

If you polish peasant women that will happen....

As in, and this might get me banned, what is the difference between a polish peasant women and a catfish? One has a beard and smells like fish, the other is a fish.....

You should be banned for talking about poor people. :mad

It's ok, Barmy will delete the posts after skiing

I'm sorry if my reply to thefonz has upset a few people and of course DB cricket doesn't have to be played on the hardest settings but I'm sure that BigAnt would agree that playing it that way gives a more fulfilling experience.
Thefonz annoyed me because he wouldn't agree to play the game on the hardest settings after criticising the game for being scripted. Anyone who has played the nets that way can see that is not the case.
That was my point, although perhaps I didn't explain myself tactfully.

Hey fair enough, Zombieian. I can see your point of view and of course the game doesn't play anything like a "scripted" game. The difficulty thing obviously has some bearing on how the game plays as there is always going to be some degree of assistance at lower levels.

I guess those statements you made were probably not entirely interpreted in the way that you intended them. :)

after skiing
NO1gwJ2.gif

Not a big fan of steam but hey, I think it will aid in controlling piracy (especially in my country) . Looking forward to the release and a big thank you to you and your team Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread