Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is no different to anywhere else. Plenty of people in the U.K. will also struggle to afford the game but, if you're a cricket fan, just think of the hours of enjoyment you will get and the value that equates to.
Please can someone explain why a Steelbook edition is the one to buy? It's just a disk in a tin isn't it?;)

Steel book is yeah just special edition case

Coming back to Piracy....I say let the pirates in India steal this game (which they would have irrespective of the price). Even though its bad, but still it 'might' have a small benefit. That gives a greater exposure to the game and will bring confidence in people that yes someone is finally making an awesome cricket game, and when they play it and realize the potential of the Cricket Academy (which I am assuming would be available for legal copies only) through videos etc, they would have a 'greater' desire to buy the original copy of the game.

No offence, but that is utter rubbish. If someone knows they can pirate a game or buy a pirated version of a game they will do so again. They will not become noble overnight all of a sudden and then plod off to buy the original, legal version of the game or any further games for that matter.

People who pirate don't give a flying f**k and I, for one, say f**k them; they don't deserve the game to be in their country.

Ross if i dont have xbox live how should i download the teams and updates of the game??

You don't need the paid membership (Xbox Gold I think it's called). Just a free XBOX live membership will work to download teams/players from CA.

Edit: Too late.

No offence, but that is utter rubbish. If someone knows they can pirate a game or buy a pirated version of a game they will do so again. They will not become noble overnight all of a sudden and then plod off to buy the original, legal version of the game or any further games for that matter.

People who pirate don't give a flying f**k and I, for one, say f**k them; they don't deserve the game to be in their country.

None taken. I just wrote what I hoped they would do. I agree with you more than myself though on this.

Guys this may sound like a poor idea but I believe it will help market the game. Is it possible to pay for some ad boards to advertise the game while the T20 World cup is going on?

Guys this may sound like a poor idea but I believe it will help market the game. Is it possible to pay for some ad boards to advertise the game while the T20 World cup is going on?

Yeah maybe show the trailer during the innings break....

We will probably get the Steam store stuff live over the next two weeks, I'm in SFO for GDC next week and will be finalising some things there.

Does that mean the game could be available for purchase on PC via Steam after 2 weeks? Around mid-April?

Or pre-orders for Steam will go up then? Or it will integrated with Steamworks but not available on Steam till another future date.
Can you clarify?

How about paying a top bowler to lift his shirt over his head after getting a wicket, thereby displaying his BigAnt/DB Cricket 14 emblazoned T shirt?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread