Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about paying a top bowler to lift his shirt over his head after getting a wicket, thereby displaying his BigAnt/DB Cricket 14 emblazoned T shirt?;)

Lets focus on things which are more likely to happen for now :wave

I wonder how long it takes for some twat to come on here saying....."is that april 2013"? Or..."about time"!
Thanks for getting the game out ross and the team. Looking forward to playing your game. :thumbs
If anyone's gonna be playing on xbox, bring...it...on!!!

Last edited:
I wonder how long it takes for some twat to come on here saying....."is that april 2013"? Or..."about time"!
Thanks for getting the game out ross and the team. Looking forward to playing your game. :thumbs
If anyone's gonna be playing on xbox then, bring...it...on!!!

Challenge Accepted !

We will probably get the Steam store stuff live over the next two weeks, I'm in SFO for GDC next week and will be finalising some things there.

Several of my old lecturers will be there too. They try and network with game devs to lobby for jobs/internships for their students, you might bump into them :)

Does that mean the game could be available for purchase on PC via Steam after 2 weeks? Around mid-April?

Or pre-orders for Steam will go up then? Or it will integrated with Steamworks but not available on Steam till another future date.
Can you clarify?

Steam will at least 2 months after the console release (ie 3rd June) due to restrictions placed on it by Microsoft & Sony. In a couple of weeks it will be possible to pre-order/see info about it on steam.

A Norwich boy ay? You'll be able to hear me appeal from my house!!

Well i'm more lowestoft way, but yeah be good to play someone as loads on here are on ps3 :(

You want some, come get some. (Always wanted to say that yaay.)
Also get use to hear your profile name again and again while playing with me.

i can see windies losing big time.boy..... bring it on

I am ready to buy from Aus or India or SA, whichever gets me the game to US on that week. I just want to know the options as i dont think any of the retailers mentioned ships the package across countries.

Seriously it's a curse to think about a cricket game in non cricketing nation! **sigh**disappointed!

So is the UK release 100% confirmed for April 3rd or is there a possibility of a delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread