Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@Ross, will India have a 3rd April release too? I'm not sure about how Trublu handles worldwide releases but I do get most of the major games on day1 or even before that as vendors here are more than happy to sell it early.

@Ross, will India have a 3rd April release too? I'm not sure about how Trublu handles worldwide releases but I do get most of the major games on day1 or even before that as vendors here are more than happy to sell it early.
batwit.jpg

Thanks mate

----------

That means flipkart preorders should be up in next couple of days. :thumbs

It's under 'imports', which I'm sure is Amazon themselves.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=Imports&index=video-games-uk&search-type=ss

20,000+ results for 'imports', so it must be Amazon?

Edit: perhaps not, but I'm sure Amazon is responsible for putting 'imports' up.

no... if you click imports then click the first game in the list, that has the vendor as THQ. so it seems to be a category for imported games, which suggests it's not being got from a UK distributor. #plotthickens

no... if you click imports then click the first game in the list, that has the vendor as THQ. so it seems to be a category for imported games, which suggests it's not being got from a UK distributor. #plotthickens

I have seen games sold with 'imports' as the vendor before that did come from Amazon, but yeah I agree it really is strange. I cannot understand any of it. As you said earlier, we are the second biggest market.

The 27th May is exactly one week before the 3rd June, so I'm guessing that they've simply estimated the console release based on the PC release.

I have seen games sold with 'imports' as the vendor before that did come from Amazon, but yeah I agree it really is strange. I cannot understand any of it. As you said earlier, we are the second biggest market.

The 27th May is exactly one week before the 3rd June, so I'm guessing that they've simply estimated the console release based on the PC release.

no images, i expect it's not amazon. my guess it's a "new" vendor, signing up to import from somewhere like India and their images/name need to be approved by amazon as they're a new account. #completeguess

it can be "imports" and sold by amazon (i think on uk site if not sold by amazon eu it's an import), but this doesn't seem the case here.

E-mailed shopto asking about the release date of 27/5/2014. this is a copy and paste of their reply.....

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have just added this and the date we are advertising is the date supplied by the publisher, if this has changed this will be updated on the website shortly

Regards
Tris

I guess we will make of that what we will.

E-mailed shopto asking about the release date of 27/5/2014. this is a copy and paste of their reply.....

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have just added this and the date we are advertising is the date supplied by the publisher, if this has changed this will be updated on the website shortly

Regards
Tris

I guess we will make of that what we will.

Just a filler date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread