Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mailed shopto asking about the release date of 27/5/2014. this is a copy and paste of their reply.....

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have just added this and the date we are advertising is the date supplied by the publisher, if this has changed this will be updated on the website shortly

Regards
Tris

I guess we will make of that what we will.

what we make of that is yowsers! still, i'm "not concerned"...

because that's worse than the end of May, and so totally worth a face palm.

sarcasm at best.....:thumbs

The face palm was only due to having different date's and not so much to do with how long we might have to wait....

If the release date everywhere else is 3rd April, why would Tru Blu tell them 27th May as a 'filler'? That's 8 weeks later.

I have emailed game xchange and they are saying 17th April. :facepalm

Because of this they are all retailers and not suppliers. Gamexchange was not even informed about announcement in the morning and why should ross lie to us really have some faith guys dont be a kid.

Because of this they are all retailers and not suppliers. Gamexchange was not even informed about announcement in the morning and why should ross lie to us really have some faith guys dont be a kid.

Nobody has said Ross has lied, unless he has posted (prior to today's announcement) that there is a UK distributor with a done deal. If he has posted to that effect then yes I would call bullshit on that, but I don't think he has.

He has said he's not concerned about the UK, in the sense of that it will happen and should happen in the same timeframe. Now I don't disbelieve that, because he's invested a lot of time and money in the game and it's clearly in his interest to have it on sale here asap and he would be concerned if it was looking like not happening, but until a distributor and date are officially announced for the UK and I see "proper" UK vendor visibility (by which I mean retailers I've heard of), I think it's better and more realistic not to expect the game on the 3rd. If it happens, fantastic, I will be delighted.

I'll be up for a game. As long as it is a 5 day, 8 ball over, 200 overs a day game.

You on xbox too?

Or was that sarcasm ? lol Hard to tell in this mystical world that is PlanetCricket

I don't think anyone is accusing Ross of lying. It is simply frustration - firstly, that is took so long for a release date to be announced and secondly that the UK date isn't 100% confirmed and we have retailers telling us the publishers, i.e Tru Blu have told them 27th May. We all hoped everything would be sorted through the announcement today, but there is still confusion about the UK release.

Yes, we have to trust Ross, but the above factors are very frustrating as we still don't know 100%.

Getting it for PS3. Emailed flipkart regarding preorder availability. You can trust them to deliver on day1.

^ I think it's safe to assume that he would have posted that if he had got a reply.

Rs 4299 mrp confirmed for India. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread