Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I guess I was right about the release date

Rs 4299 mrp confirmed for India. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.

That is really good news. I don't mind paying that much for a new cricket game which I will be playing after ages. Except for not mentioning at home that the game costs that much :)

Nobody has said Ross has lied, unless he has posted (prior to today's announcement) that there is a UK distributor with a done deal. If he has posted to that effect then yes I would call bullshit on that, but I don't think he has.

He has said he's not concerned about the UK, in the sense of that it will happen and should happen in the same timeframe. Now I don't disbelieve that, because he's invested a lot of time and money in the game and it's clearly in his interest to have it on sale here asap and he would be concerned if it was looking like not happening, but until a distributor and date are officially announced for the UK and I see "proper" UK vendor visibility (by which I mean retailers I've heard of), I think it's better and more realistic not to expect the game on the 3rd. If it happens, fantastic, I will be delighted.

He also said that stock is on its way to UK uncluding steelbook does that means that they have sent stock without a dealer ??

That is really good news. I don't mind paying that much for a new cricket game which I will be playing after ages. Except for not mentioning at home that the game costs that much :)

I think that's the right way to look at it. With CA and amount of customizations available, and the fact we will be getting a patch, DBC 14 will have a longevity greater than 2-3 games put together. Essentially you are getting 2-3 games for the amount you are paying.

IMO folks should look at how many hours they will spend on the game and factor it in when making the purchase decision. We know that the career mode itself will take a few months to get through and then there's online gameplay and gameplay customizations.

Nice to see that ShopTo have finally listed the game :)

Nice couple of surprises for my b-day when I woke up this morning. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-13-06-53-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-13-06-53-17.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 62
Rs 4299 mrp confirmed. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.

Rs 4299 mrp confirmed for India. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.

Rs 4299 mrp confirmed. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.
Echo,echo,echo.

I do wish that we see something like the moto g incident on flip kart where it got sold off within the first 2 hours. That would be epic.

Still no date for UK...why are we always last to get to know things abd pay the most for it? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread