Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's sixpence in it for ya..

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
Saw EA's E3 show of this year ,again...Was really amazed by how good looking their UFC (perhaps the first) game was.....What I also liked was the fact that the UFC head was really excited about the deal with EA......Surely cricket game's sales should be able to come close to UFC if not totally match it...

It's not unknown that EA has lost the passion to produce Cricket titles a long time ago, whatever little there was......But they still got the resources and best experience in the field when it comes to sport's titles and surely BigAnt's passion + EA's resources is a road to heaven for cricket games.....

Unless of course Ubisoft comes to join in or the world turns upside down and Dan Houser shakes hand with Ross for DBC..............18.Yep, if rockstar games becomes a part of DBC then we can forget an annual or bi-annual release....

PS:If only ICC showed the same enthusiasm towards cricket games as like that UFC head then it would have been a different scenario for us fans...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Saw EA's E3 show of this year ,again...Was really amazed by how good looking their UFC (perhaps the first) game was.....What I also liked was the fact that the UFC head was really excited about the deal with EA......Surely cricket game's sales should be able to come close to UFC if not totally match it...

It's not unknown that EA has lost the passion to produce Cricket titles a long time ago, whatever little there was......But they still got the resources and best experience in the field when it comes to sport's titles and surely BigAnt's passion + EA's resources is a road to heaven for cricket games.....

Unless of course Ubisoft comes to join in or the world turns upside down and Dan Houser shakes hand with Ross for DBC..............18.Yep, if rockstar games becomes a part of DBC then we can forget an annual or bi-annual release....

PS:If only ICC showed the same enthusiasm towards cricket games as like that UFC head then it would have been a different scenario for us fans...

My brother recently got a job at EA and I asked him to ask them what is up in terms of cricket and they said that they know people want a cricket game but atm there's nothing going on in that front. They're just keeping an eye if you will...a blinded eye :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I speak to the EA guys responsible for the division that would bring a cricket game, not happening, if it was we'd be developing it with them.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
I speak to the EA guys responsible for the division that would bring a cricket game, not happening, if it was we'd be developing it with them.

Hmmm... just to read far too much into that. Could Bradman cricket one day be published by EA. That would be nice for everybody. Big Ant passion for the game with the money of EA.

It could be like when that UAE rich bloke bought Manchester City...

Would probably need to figure out piracy issues in certain countries with markets that are potentially huge.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I cannot foresee EA publishing Cricket at any time given their current agenda.

IamError

School Cricketer
Hmmm... just to read far too much into that. Could Bradman cricket one day be published by EA. That would be nice for everybody. Big Ant passion for the game with the money of EA.

It could be like when that UAE rich bloke bought Manchester City...

Would probably need to figure out piracy issues in certain countries with markets that are potentially huge.

Depends what the sales figures for DBC14 are like.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Depends what the sales figures for DBC14 are like.

lol yeah..thats usually a big driver. EA are a big corporate and act as such - I reckon they have analysts that monitor what games (on what platforms) are making sales ie. units, and how delivered eg. boxed, digital download, etc.

If DB14 takes off (which I'm assuming it will), someone will take note and say 'hey, this thing is taking off...we should have a look at that'....just like I'm assuming they're studying Minecraft like crazy (who wouldn't want to sell 12 million copies or whatever??).

Thats how they operate....grow organically (ie. self generated games) or through acquisition, esp if the numbers stack up.

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
I cannot foresee EA publishing Cricket at any time given their current agenda.

You are seriously underestimating your game, lol.
Is EA the only one you think may ever be interested in sports games (particularly cricket)...

What about 2K games, have you ever known what will it take (like EA likes a minimum 1 million sales)for them to support your games?

Lastly, since you have been in this industry a long time,If at all possible which developer would you prefer working along on a sports game, EA or Ubisoft or Rockstar Games??And what will be best for cricket games and it's fans??

That was my attempt to get to know your view about those other two studios!!

PS:Those of you who can play gta 5 or are playing, happy gta gaming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread