Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I did wonder if along with the scoreboard, and an ability to be able to look at the batting or bowling figures ala tv coverage, will there be a graphic of the traditional scorebook?? Not saying I WANT this answered, think it would be a great surprise in game, just wondered if anyone had thought if it as its never been in a game before?

I think that would be amazing, especially in career mode - all that red ink to keep my average up!!!

^ I'm afraid I don't think that would happen. They have a lot going on at the moment which is bound to put other things on the backburner for a while which is quite understandable.

chillout

So the CEO of the game's developing company you don't believe, but a random company asking for pre-orders makes you believe of a 2013 release!!! Amazing!

chillout bro!!! i am a customer i have seen various things throughout the years. frustration must be understandable by you.

lets vote , if we get 20 votes for release date announcement in order then Ross must announce date in 10 days.
:clap

November 7th?

Later than I thought. But super excited none the less.

Most people will miss this announcement lol. But i guess that's how everyone expected Ross to announce this....causally.

that makes me hopeful the game will release on the week after....15th :p

November 7th?

Later than I thought. But super excited none the less.

Most people will miss this announcement lol. But i guess that's how everyone expected Ross to announce this....causally.

that makes me hopeful the game will release on the week after....15th :p

AFL Live had multiple play sessions over multiple weeks, so only one play session is a bit different this time round by the looks of it.

Agreed, 7th does seem to be cutting things close*. These guys are the professionals though so they obviously know what is best (I think this point is going to get repeated A LOT over the next few pages)

* - if AC13 releases in November.

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne. Time TBD (Likely Afternoon)

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Will we know the release date before November 7th?

Recording devices welcome :)

Except toasters....

What? This is the coolest way of announcing the milestone dates. Let me copy this style to my clients. :D

This is great news to be scheduled 2 weeks before the ashes test. Correct time for the sales when it is released later.

Copying the post by Ross, as I just could not believe this cool way of doing stuffs! :D

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne. Time TBD (Likely Afternoon)

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread