Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks until November and still no release date? Is anybody else kinda dissapointed by this, i really expected the game to be out by October i hope there arent any problems with the game. The wait is killing me.

release date

My best idea is the first week in december dont know why just have a feeling hope im right:yes

Its time to add second option "2014" to the above poll question and i would also like to reanswer that question after the inclusion of 2nd option :p

Put me down for a piece of that too: To me, everything that has been said points at mid November. Late November at worst
+1. People would easily forget nov 7th play session experience if its further delayed. Unless there are multiple play sessions planned.

Last edited:
Its time to add second option "2014" to the above poll question and i would also like to reanswer that question after the inclusion of 2nd option :p

I am all for the 2nd option too........ i think it will release early 2014 to avoid ashes 13.

+1. People would easily forget nov 7th play session experience if its further delayed. Unless there are multiple play sessions planned.

The play session is four hours. In one store. In the middle of a week-day. I seriously doubt it's a major part of the campaign...

What it IS is a publicity tool, and symbolic of the first public showing. I'm pretty confident it will come with a proper trailer as well (you wouldn't want the first proper footage of gameplay to come from someone's phone, and where you have no control over what they choose to upload).

For me, it marks the start of the campaign: Ross has said it's the finished game they will be playing. Which means they have it ready to go (or will by the 7th)...

If the launch is more than 2 weeks behind that, I'd be stunned.

Put me down for a piece of that too: To me, everything that has been said points at mid November. Late November at worst.

chief,don't you think the release of ashes 13 ( if it releases in Nov) will have an impact on the release of dbc14? And if you were in ross' shoes ,would you go head to head with an licensed title based on ashes during the ashes ?

Strategically, end of first Ashes test? AC13 and DBC 14 releasing at same time would impact DBC for sure. ;) Not saying that AC 13 exists, but just my thought processing/belief to prevent smart strategies from AC 13 crew as Ross is being transparent while MF has stopped speaking/sharing with public media without any reason.

I think DBC 14 ill release with AC13 so no one buys AC13 and it get's dominated by DBC 14.

No harsh feelings Mike Fegan bro.

The play session is four hours. In one store. In the middle of a week-day. I seriously doubt it's a major part of the campaign...

What it IS is a publicity tool, and symbolic of the first public showing. I'm pretty confident it will come with a proper trailer as well (you wouldn't want the first proper footage of gameplay to come from someone's phone, and where you have no control over what they choose to upload).

For me, it marks the start of the campaign: Ross has said it's the finished game they will be playing. Which means they have it ready to go (or will by the 7th)...

If the launch is more than 2 weeks behind that, I'd be stunned.

Right on chief, also some of the features are not known about the game yet and a play-session is not as good for that kind of thing.
I would think a trailer in the next 3 weeks with who the commentary team is and what we all want to see the release date. PS end of November would rock if they do as I will have 3 week to play till my holidays and will use the time to practice my skills.;)

PS To Blocker Dave, about a month ago I also felt like you did yesterday.
I was like god will this bloody game ever release or is it back to old IC2010 again.:mad I just kept it to myself as I new the feeling would pass soon.:yes

I think DBC 14 ill release with AC13 so no one buys AC13 and it get's dominated by DBC 14.

No harsh feelings Mike Fegan bro.

That is unlikely to happen due to the low cost speculation on a licensed title. We(users of PC forums) are not going to be the only users of these games. Silence from AC 13 could mean both ways - to be released or, give up this year.

Ross, about the "full version" at the play session, will the day 1 patch be applied on it? Or will it be without the patch?

And will you be restricting the game for some of the modes? For example: the career mode or test matches or hardest mode? Or will you let people play anything or check out anything they want?

Full version, four hours, play whatever you like.

----------

Absolutely ridiculous over reactions.

The only thing that has happened in the past 24 hours is that we announced RLL WC Edition.

Our team have a history of winning matches, we have a solid plan, plenty of wickets in hand and not much at all to chase however the match is not over. I can never say something is 100% until it's on the shelf and even then things can go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread