Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debut

Sir Don Bradman Debuted on Nov 30 1928 in a test against England. the game ended on Dec the 5th. anyone wanna guess the announcement or the release date???:yes

Mods any chance we can block this thread allowing only Ross to post when he has the release date to announce?

I mean it's just becoming pages and pages of people begging,, it's getting very frustrating..

How many more times do people need to ask before they realise he isn't going to answer. :facepalm

Mods any chance we can block this thread allowing only Ross to post when he has the release date to announce?

yeah that's a good idea actually.

I mean it's just becoming pages and pages of people begging,, it's getting very frustrating..

How many more times do people need to ask before they realise he isn't going to answer. :facepalm

Well.... I said something similar in the Ashes PC Requirements thread and someone complained in a later post.

I basically said - why cannot people post on topic rather than filling that Ashes thread with junk spite and bs and the other guy said - he can and will continue to post whatever on the forums. I was looking for info on Ashes cricket but everyone there was just posting nonsense about the game without even playing it which I thought was unfair.

Personally, I think if the thread says release date on it and people keep asking for release date, then it is a valid topic and should be allowed. Threads shouldn't be locked.

Now, having seen a bit about DB14, I too would like to know this -
when does the game release IN THE US? Meaning, can I buy this natively in a game shop in the US? Is it on Steam or Origin for release? That would be spectacular.

if not released in the US, then how can I get a copy to me here?

It will not be at retail in the US, it will almost certainly be available online with local US shipping.

----------

this thread is like norton, saving other threads of release date spam posts:p

and that is exactly why it was created.

Once we know the release date, there will be plenty of PC folk able to help out those that don't have access to it in-store, if it's not available online on day one...

All my hopes are now with release in UK so I can get it posted from there as soon as possible.

I can confirm Aus, NZ, UK, SA at a minimum, just don't have details for you. Anyone that is left out isn't because the game wont be there, it's because I cannot confirm 100% - I don't want to mislead.

I can confirm Aus, NZ, UK, SA at a minimum, just don't have details for you. Anyone that is left out isn't because the game wont be there, it's because I cannot confirm 100% - I don't want to mislead.

Yes UK confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread