Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Ross will not sleep well tonight as a meeting with true blu tomorrow must be on.

Did ashes 2013 hurt the market, maybe a little but how ashes 2013 got cancelled so fast because the fans hated it is a good sign.

Even if some people say not buying this till I see more, over the next few month this game is going to sell well. How well is anyone guess but with ashes out of the way this is xmas early for ross/bigant.:cheers:cheers:cheers

----------

It's tommorow

No, I think sometime early next week but I do hope ross gives us a hint tomorrow.

Heyyy ross...i just wanted to know whether four players can play at a time??

However good the behind the camera is...when it comes to multiplayer...only one option (that is broadcast angle)....my question is that, is there any way to adjust the broadcast camera zoom option...in which the first trailer with bars looks fantastic but when i see the game-play videos from play session, when the ball is delivered the screen zooms in a bit...everything else looks amazing other than that....

^ IIRC, one of the review videos said the multiplayer is 1v1

11/12/13 should be a nice & historic actually, Ross? :p

Heyyy ross...i just wanted to know whether four players can play at a time??

However good the behind the camera is...when it comes to multiplayer...only one option (that is broadcast angle)....my question is that, is there any way to adjust the broadcast camera zoom option...in which the first trailer with bars looks fantastic but when i see the game-play videos from play session, when the ball is delivered the screen zooms in a bit...everything else looks amazing other than that....

I do not think four players can play the game together. Would have been certainly fun.

About the broadcast camera, someone posted an actual match video and that is how it looks like. The camera zooms in a bit in real too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread