Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common Guys Buy other games like Assassination creed Black flag, Battlefield 4 , Cod Ghost , Nfs Rivals .....Don bradman cricket 14 I don't think coming out any soon .......... We have other cricket game No matter new or old Cricket is always a Bat , bowl and field Game ........... Not a good year as a cricket fan Willing To play 2 cricket games this year but Alas One is cancel other Is still in the Popularity Contest .....

tumblr_lnua6clmGW1qdy217.gif

I find it hard to believe that this game is going to be released February-March next year. You guys have had 2 Ashes windows to release the game now and still refuse to. There will never be a better time frame to release a cricket game than now during the ashes and just before X-mas regardless of the PS4 and Xbox release.

If a lack of sales is the main concern then i do not really see how releasing it at the start of the footy season will make it any better.

There are countless post on these forums from Ross and others having a laugh at Mike Fagan yet here we are doing the same square dance with the estimated release date of a game that apparently has been in the works for 4-5 years.

After the whole mess that was Ashes cricket 2013 this is just looking like an encore.

Ross, I don't know if it has been been asked before, but when is the game releasing mate?

on ps4 :spy

After the whole mess that was Ashes cricket 2013 this is just looking like an encore.

I can't fathom how people can reach this conclusion.

• We've seen DBC14
  • A trailer was released 48 hours ago.
  • People have played the game
  • Ross is open in his communication with us where possible (as opposed to going missing for two months and then end up selling an unfinished game)
  • AC13 received mainsteam media coverage for how bad it was, DBC14 obviously want to be cautious in how they approach the market given it's current state

Get your head out of your arse and look at the reality of the situation as communicated by Big Ant. They're facing the challenge of selling to retailers given the current state of the cricket game market, given the release of Ashes Cricket 13. They're doing what is best for business.

I can't fathom how people can reach this conclusion.

• We've seen DBC14
  • A trailer was released 48 hours ago.
  • People have played the game
  • Ross is open in his communication with us where possible (as opposed to going missing for two months and then end up selling an unfinished game)
  • AC13 received mainsteam media coverage for how bad it was, DBC14 obviously want to be cautious in how they approach the market given it's current state

Get your head out of your arse and look at the reality of the situation as communicated by Big Ant. They're facing the challenge of selling to retailers given the current state of the cricket game market, given the release of Ashes Cricket 13. They're doing what is best for business.

If you think a Feb/March release is 'most advantageous to the profitability and sustainability of the franchise' you are highly delusional.

Your theory is based upon the 100% chaos that was Ashes cricket 2013. So according to you because Fagan and his crew were so unprofessional that should give Big Ant a licence to keep pushing back the release date and keep telling people things like 'xx/xx/10' and 'release date 2013'.

If we are playing the 'pulling heads out of arses' contest then please tell me how you came up with the conclusion that a cricket game will sell more copies at the end of a cricket season and the start of footy season compared to selling it during the X-mas market and during an Ashes series where Australia look like being competitive.

At no point has Ross indicated a February or March release. The only people saying February/March are the people making stuff up. Let's stick with the facts here.

Just don't make shit up. That's all I ask.

At no point has Ross indicated a February or March release. The only people saying February/March are the people making stuff up. Let's stick with the facts here.

There are a lot of people that got angry when they found out this game was not going to be out in October, i was personally happy to hear that because i always thought a December release would have been better for the future of the franchise and for sales. Yes Ashes cricket 2013 may have bruised the market a little but it is still by far the best time for sales numbers.

The FACT is if this game is not coming out this year, the next best release date for it will be late 2014 at the start of the next Aus cricket season and pre X-mas 2014.

@Angad you must have me confused with the 12 year old children in here that have the 'I want it!!, I want it now!!' mentality. My opinions on the release date of this game has never been concluded upon wanting to play it right now, it has always been based on when the franchise will make the most profit.

The FACT is if this game is not coming out this year, the next best release date for it will be late 2014 at the start of the next Aus cricket season and pre X-mas 2014.

Just don't make shit up. That's all I ask.

You might be right for all we know, but putting FACT in captials doesn't make it a fact when you simply don't know. If it was that easy, why would Ross be seeking advice from professional regarding the release?

You might be right for all we know, but putting FACT in captials doesn't make it a fact when you simply don't know. If it was that easy, why would Ross be seeking advice from professional regarding the release?
I'd like to know who is professionally qualified to answer what time the game should be release, given the circumstances that have gone on? This situation with AC13 is a first for anyone/everyone...

I'd like to know who is professionally qualified to answer what time the game should be release, given the circumstances that have gone on? This situation with AC13 is a first for anyone/everyone...

This game will sell the most copies in Australia and England. You don't need a professional to tell you that selling it during an Ashes series and a couple of weeks before x-mas will be more profitable than selling it at the end of the cricket season.

The situation with AC13 is not ideal but it's not as if people will just forget about it in a couple of months.

So...
the last 4738 posts can all still be surmised as follows:
"when's the game releasing?"

Atleast we are ON topic :p

You call me a cock. Tell me to get stuffed and now put me on ignore. Only because i ask if the game has been submitted for approval.
Class guy

Ah common brains! Why would he have a Zero Day Patch and not apply it if it isn't approved and ready to go gold(i.e. produce discs). It takes 1.5-2 months from submission to approval. USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN.

Last edited:
Ah common brains! Why would he have a Zero Day Patch and not apply it if it is approved and ready to go gold(i.e. produce discs). It takes 1.5-2 months from submission to approval. USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN.
Huh? How does any of that relate? The point of 'zero day' patches is to update the already submitted and approved disc release for issues found after submission that didn't block submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread