Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I was looking at a store to pre order the game the just last week, the game had a release date on it... Wonder if it's changed from that ? I'll keep it to myself to see :p

Whilst I was looking at a store to pre order the game the just last week, the game had a release date on it... Wonder if it's changed from that ? I'll keep it to myself to see :p

Just think. Why would Ross be hiding the release date from us if it was already there for you to see?

Just think. Why would Ross be hiding the release date from us if it was already there for you to see?

Was thinking that too, just thought maybe someone at the shop stuffed up as the next time I went back, it was gone... Hope what the shop said was true though.

Very disappointing Friday....i thought today i could see some more game play videos at least...Ross said that there will be something on every Fridays...i don't want to post anything on release date but please put up some videos or screenshots every week until we have game in our hands....

Very disappointing Friday....i thought today i could see some more game play videos at least...Ross said that there will be something on every Fridays...i don't want to post anything on release date but please put up some videos or screenshots every week until we have game in our hands....

Maybe we should scrap Fridays alltogether. I want videos, info, etc. every day of the week :yes

Oh come on now...he didn't say that at all. He even made it abundantly clear earlier today that there wouldn't be anything today.

My hunch is if pre-christmas doesn't happen it's unlikely to be released early Jan, or maybe in Jan at all.

If they're keen for most profitble, pre-christmas is that as seen by the work they are doing to acheive that. But if you miss christmas, releasing immediately after or in early Jan is assuredly not the "next-best" in terms of profitability. I would guess timing it with the Aus/SA series might work?

I would probably agree with you that post-christmas isn't the best time for selling games (although amazon vouchers and such like are often spent in the new year).

That being said, with the marketing campaign that Ross has drummed up in just the last week suggests that the game is virtually past the point of no return. If they don't release it when the campaign reaches its peak then all their hard work/money is wasted as they have to start again. If that ends up being January then it will be January.

Oh come on now...he didn't say that at all. He even made it abundantly clear earlier today that there wouldn't be anything today.

But Ross said that he is ready with bunch of videos that he will put up every weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread