Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the nets, I am looking forward to it. Though I will be buying this game on PS3, I am under the impression I can use my PS3 controller on my laptop (with the software Better DS3) without the need to buy any hardware.
The PS3 controller connects with plain old bluetooth, so if you've got that then all you need is a driver for it - such as the one you mentioned.

Sorry if i've missed a similar post to this (in work)

Will the nets be both batting and bowling? Or just one of them?

----------

Sorry if i've missed a similar post to this (in work)

Will the nets be both batting and bowling? Or just one of them?

I have the same question. So far i have only seen batting on nets against a bowling machine.

Another question is, whether we will be able to use our created players in it.

And ross, thank you very much. Must have been a lot of work to include the nets in CA as i know it is designed to be part of the full game with all the physics coming into play.

----------

I am also in two minds whether i should play the nets. If i become too good at it, it will make the game extremely easy when it comes out and might ruin the fun.

I'd think it wouldn't be much of a practice mode if it didn't have bowling as well, surely...

This won't be more off topic than any of the other rubbish in here, but it must be shared. For anyone that hasn't seen trickstars official website, check out the bottom paragraph. Bafta nominated number 1 hit title?! :facepalm

http://www.trickstargames.com

This won't be more off topic than any of the other rubbish in here, but it must be shared. For anyone that hasn't seen trickstars official website, check out the bottom paragraph. Bafta nominated number 1 hit title?!
It's true for Ashes Cricket 2009 which is what the reference is to. They haven't updated that site since they first put it up.

I have been watching this forum for quite some time. I would like to say how impressive the game is looking and although we have to wait a little longer (than some expected) in terms of how long we have been waiting for a decent cricket game it is a small percentage.

In regards to the nets, I am looking forward to it. Though I will be buying this game on PS3, I am under the impression I can use my PS3 controller on my laptop (with the software Better DS3) without the need to buy any hardware.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct? Want to get cracking on the nets ASAP.
Actually u can use ur ps3 controller

How to use PS3 Controller on Windows 7 and Windows 8 - Windows 7 - WinMatrix

hey matt, as you played nets can you confirm if we can bowl in the nets?

when we're batting is it only against the bowling machine or can we face real bowlers?

One major question: Is there an commentary for net session giving u suggestion on how to bat like in ea ?

AHAHAHAHAAH I KNEW IT 2014 RELEASE FU ALL LOSERZ

No just kidding, seemed fairly obvious that it will be 2014 as people had been predicting for a while now (even despite being called muppets for stating what the OBVIOUS situation was) however not really a big deal and I think it's a GREAT decision to add nets in will feed peoples hunger until more news is out, very good move there kudos :thumbs

The person who suggested Feb release should get a free copy if that's when it actually gets released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread