Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be looking to take advantage of Game Store Gift Cards Ross. Plenty of them given for xmas.

It should be releasing before Feb, I hope. With many upgrading to new gen consoles, not many would be looking to buy the games on current gen consoles. Moroever, their price would also go down, I guess. Hence, I guess to get the best out of the consoles sales, it has to be out before FEB!!:yes

You should be looking to take advantage of Game Store Gift Cards Ross. Plenty of them given for xmas.

That was the idea of Boxing day.

Are you still negotiating with retailers Ross or have you taken a Christmas break now?

How's Lacrosse going?

Not my job anymore :)

Christmas break from Friday for all but me - no rest :)

Do games get released on previous gen consoles? Is there a precedent?

1rs1.jpg

My new game controller....works like a charm :-D

Based on the metacritic list of upcoming games, the majority of games listed as coming soon on PS3/Xbox 360 are only on those platforms.

Obviously it's not a full list, but I'd suggest a representative sample - owing to the fact there's a massive installed base of those consoles and a far smaller market for the next gen ones.

FIFA 14 even released on PS2!

Picked my PS4 on release date and traded 2 games in. They guy at Game (UK) asked me without looking at the games if i'm returning Ashes Cricket 2013 and saying how it's the worst game of all time and feels sorry for all future cricket games.

This is how bad retailers are in UK. Thinking Ashes was released on console and telling customers how bad the state cricket games are in.

There is no doubt that Bid Ant (Ross) did the right thing to release DBC next year.

Picked my PS4 on release date and traded 2 games in. They guy at Game (UK) asked me without looking at the games if i'm returning Ashes Cricket 2013 and saying how it's the worst game of all time and feels sorry for all future cricket games.

This is how bad retailers are in UK. Thinking Ashes was released on console and telling customers how bad the state cricket games are in.

There is no doubt that Bid Ant (Ross) did the right thing to release DBC next year.

Ya thanks to Trickstar games .... And sympathy for 505 Games :)

----------

Based on the metacritic list of upcoming games, the majority of games listed as coming soon on PS3/Xbox 360 are only on those platforms.

Obviously it's not a full list, but I'd suggest a representative sample - owing to the fact there's a massive installed base of those consoles and a far smaller market for the next gen ones.

FIFA 14 even released on PS2!

xbox 360 and ps3 will continue there lagecy in 2014 I am sure ....

Ps2 is still a Part of life :)

Well at least we still have Ross here collecting our feedback, answering question and updating us whenever he can even after all the hostility caused by some idiot trolls. He could have taken the easy way out and borrowed the shell/closet from Chief if he wanted too. :p

Do games get released on previous gen consoles? Is there a precedent?

Bearing in mind that there's easily 10x the number of PS3/X360s in the home than PS4/XB1s around; then yes, they will release on current gen stuff. Bear in mind that lots of people haven't picked up a next-gen system yet because there simply is no games worth playing yet to justify ?300+ on a new system. (Also; they definately released FIFA 12 on PS2; and I'm sure that they also released FIFA 13 on it as well...)

The only reason I don't have a PS4 yet is because the cost of one is more than twice the amount of all the money I have in the world. If I could afford it, I'd have one. I'm sure when the time comes I'll be buying DBC14 (or 15 if it ends up that way) on PS4 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread