Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was not on the forum I would believe whatever I read,,,but since you are here, you should know that we haven't heard anything from Ross, believe me, you'll be amongst the first to know

"Just hang in there"

Hate to ask this off-topic question, but the area I went to for Cricket '07 was quite hard for me to navigate in relation to what I'm after. I'm after as recent a roster file as I can for the PS2 version of Cricket '07 to keep me busy until DBC'14 is released.

I don't own it on PC and have found that 99% of the information available on the Cricket '07 forum here is for PC. I only ask in this thread as it's the most populated and has the most potential for a helpful response. Once again, sorry to go off topic.

On the Xbox USA page
Searched the Game and came up with with this

ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE: 1/10/2014

hey@ross we hav waited enough time man,nw please release the game

On the Xbox USA page
Searched the Game and came up with with this

ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE: 1/10/2014
Here:
We'd know by now if it was coming out next week.
DOES ANYONE EVER LISTEN? The horse is on this website. If it hasn't come from his mouth or fingers, it's not true.
hey@ross we hav waited enough time man,nw please release the game
Excellent point this chap has made. Ross, aren't you listening? Forget the position of the market and Ashes Cricket 2013, this guy should be listened to. You should give him a free copy of the game as compensation.

Here:

DOES ANYONE EVER LISTEN? The horse is on this website. If it hasn't come from his mouth or fingers, it's not true.
Excellent point this chap has made. Ross, aren't you listening? Forget the position of the market and Ashes Cricket 2013, this guy should be listened to. You should give him a free copy of the game as compensation.[

Hey if I read something on a website then put it on here
No need to Berate a person if they ask a question

All I was doing was asking a question and I get slammed
About something I read

But it has been said probably thousands of times that they are all placeholder dates. Nothing that you read on another website (apart from Big Ant) contains information that is not available here.

But it has been said probably thousands of times that they are all placeholder dates. Nothing that you read on another website (apart from Big Ant) contains information that is not available here.

Then big ant should talk to these people to remove all dates and all information about the game untill it gets released so people like u won't have a crack at others because they ask questions about the release date
Which has been answered numerous times according to u :mad

Then big ant should talk to these people to remove all dates and all information about the game untill it gets released so people like u won't have a crack at others because they ask questions about the release date
It's not that you asked, it's just that someone else asked a few posts up above yours - you are expected to at least read the page that you're posting on before you just jump straight to ask your question.

Which has been answered numerous times according to u :mad

what happens if they use the 'Right To Speculate' like its being done here ,despite the CEO being on the forum. no way he can influence the world to stop speculating if he cant stop it here where he is giving all first hand info

Its probably (definitely) my own stupidity but I cannot get my wireless Xbox controller to work. I have bought a wireless receiver but as I have an ultrabook i cant install from CD so need to go through the rigmaroll of installing through device manager. Anyway, it seems to work, it picks up the controller and I can navigate in my Steam account but CA doesn't recognise it at all. Any ideas computer bods?

what happens if they use the 'Right To Speculate' like its being done here ,despite the CEO being on the forum. no way he can influence the world to stop speculating if he cant stop it here where he is giving all first hand info

I believe the hard part is due to being told not alot about the release date
People find something and ask questions
Then get shot down by certain Individuals
Saying this been covered numerous times

I understand that Ross is on the forum

----------

It's not that you asked, it's just that someone else asked a few posts up above yours - you are expected to at least read the page that you're posting on before you just jump straight to ask your question.

Sorry MATT

What can be said about the release date? It's a date that the game will be released and it will be announced before February. That's all most people need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread