Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you cited Wikipedia as a source.

What!? I thought that Wikepedia was run by the American National Security Agency and everything on there is honest truth.....dont tell me that normal blokes like me and you can just go in there an edit what we like???

The end is nigh........

^ Worst part is this Sri Akilan bloke probably liked your post actually agreeing with that statement.

Anyway it's time for me to stir some shit and decide on my guess as to the release date. Previous Big Ant titles have generally had about three weeks between release date announcement and the release date, and Ross has indicated this will probably happen again. I reckon an announcement on either the 16th or 17th January with a release date of the 6th February. BOOM

^ I wouldn't bet on an announcement date that is very close to the day the staff resumes office. Would probably like some breathing space there - or perhaps that's just me, too lazy to get into working mode soon after a vacation.

Anyway it's time for me to stir some shit and decide on my guess as to the release date. Previous Big Ant titles have generally had about three weeks between release date announcement and the release date, and Ross has indicated this will probably happen again. I reckon an announcement on either the 16th or 17th January with a release date of the 6th February. BOOM

If that is true. The game would not release further than 21st February...

----------

Wikipedia posted another joke out there.... Saying that the release date is 6th Feb

Sorry for i come again. Please see Wikipedia Once again you all are Shocking. Wait more than half years to get the game. The game so advanced so late..late..late..

^ Remind yourself why your post got deleted in the other thread

i am also deleted,somebody did not view the image on phone so i deleted

----------

i am totally sorry wikipedia change again & again date

----------

[/COLOR]
Sorry for i come again. Please see Wikipedia Once again you all are Shocking. Wait more than half years to get the game. The game so advanced so late..late..late..
Again don't rely upon wikipedia anybody can just come and edit the date saying it is a release date and think positively:yes we cant know the exact release date unless its officially announced so be patient and keep playing nets:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread