Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross release date??

We are not sure yet. It is all in the hands of the prison authorities. Ross still proclaims his innocence but these things take time. Hopefully he will be out soon. Until that time people can send messages of support to @Ross.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will be announced on Friday as usual.

whatever it was @Ross did, he seems to have been away for 10 years. That suggests a very serious crime, something like attempted murder / excluding keyboard controls...

whatever it was @Ross did, he seems to have been away for 10 years. That suggests a very serious crime, something like attempted murder / excluding keyboard controls...

My understanding is, and please remember I only have this from dubious sources, is that @Ross asked about release dates once too often and got into trouble with Mike "All Will Be Revealed" Fegan. A turf war ensued across Melbourne's ganglands for control of the local pizza delivery trade. Ross decided to take revenge by releasing a project Mike F was working on in secret in the full knowledge that it was unfit for human consumption. Needless to say vast sums of money were involved, some say in the tens of dollars......Mike F had connections with the judge.....the rest is just speculation.....

Guys, sorry to break all the speculation but I just read the announcement on another website!

Announcement:"Harris knee surgery successful, feels good as new"

Best news we could hope for...

Guys, sorry to break all the speculation but I just read the announcement on another website!

Announcement:"Harris knee surgery successful, feels good as new"

Best news we could hope for...

Just the anouncement we wanted......

Just recieved a text message RE my pre-order. Not sure if it is any authority or not.

Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed to April 2014.

Updated confirmations are being sent out.

Regards

BT Games

Just recieved a text message RE my pre-order. Not sure if it is any authority or not.

Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed to April 2014.

Updated confirmations are being sent out.

Regards

BT Games

May be we will get different dates for different countries then or it can be delayed to 3 of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread