Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would happily transcribe posts for you if you are significantly more relevant in speech.

Speech wants that, all I know is bull crap dude. PS Also the odd good idea, 360 degree defence I tell you and now inside edges so we can play the French cut. Where is Ross tonight, wait it's Friday maybe something going to happen.:noway

Gods it's Saturday, now that makes sense as I don't have the weekend off work to often.

Still TBA?

48 hrs now without unblocking your "A"... maybe this'll help?

attachment.php

Attachments

• TBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
    TBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
    11 KB · Views: 116
Blocker up to his normal ways, I wonder what he will do if all us Aussies are playing the game weeks before him.

PS Joke as the game will be released in the UK at the same time blocker.:wave

----------

Well I for one am going by this one,
auW9io7.png

Excellent work Matt, that's how Ross did not get to much crap about being in April not march. Can't wait for the 35th of march.:D

I think I said towards the end of March, which was my best guess, I think I was pretty close, it's the first possible Thursday after the 31st March - if we could do it on the 31st we would.

48 hrs now without unblocking your "A"... maybe this'll help?

@blockerdave ,have a snickers.

I have asked for a breakdown of countries and whether they will get the game direct or not, also about the special edition steel books as well.

I would rather get 100% correct answers and post a list at one time than in dribs and drabs. Hopefully I will be supplied this info early this week.

@blockerdave ,have a snickers.

He is already nuts.:D

----------

I think I said towards the end of March, which was my best guess, I think I was pretty close, it's the first possible Thursday after the 31st March - if we could do it on the 31st we would.

Yeah Ross you were real close, I must say you do get most thinks right.;)

PS Did you see my comments about edges dude.:spy

Also I bet you must be happy that soon it will be all over, sure you still have to see what everyone around the world things about the game but still a weight off I bet. PS Untill next time/ PC release/next gen release/world cup special edition;) and on and on:D

Hi...Looks like a great game. Wondering wher I can get it in Ireland. New to this but will be buying as ps3 to play this but unsure of where to get it. Any help folks.

----------

Hi. Looks like a great game. well done. New to all this and will be buying a ps3 to play this but where can i get this in Ireland (soon to be a force in test cricket!!!)

I have asked for a breakdown of countries and whether they will get the game direct or not, also about the special edition steel books as well.

I would rather get 100% correct answers and post a list at one time than in dribs and drabs. Hopefully I will be supplied this info early this week.

Thanks alot ross :cheers :thumbs:)

So went into my local EB Games to switch my pre-order from PC to PS3.

Guy behind the counter - 'It will be great to see a game with Don Bradman's name on it'
Me - Yep.
Guy - 'After that Ashes Cricket 13 fiasco, would be good to get a good game'
Me - Yep, this game is nothing like Ashes, in every possible way. The demo shows that.
Guy - 'There's a demo?'
Me - 'Yes, free to download, allows you to bat in the nets and create players.. 10,000+ players already created and shared'
Guy - I didn't know that. I guess if they have a demo out the game should be releasing soon'.
Me - Yes, April 3rd.

Seriously.. you'd think these people would know a little bit about the products that are being sold or even look at the screen at what he's doing to see when the release date would be on their system, not let the customer tell him. :facepalm

Once again, another classic example of why you can NEVER trust what the salesperson is talking about, always go straight to the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread