Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ross I thought old habit die hard, but haven't you allowed games to break street dates previously? A couple of times? Please don't tell me you're a changed man.

Don't bother trying in Perth. Ive tried JB, EB and Target and no one is budging. Done for today.
Yeah, I've tried all the stores in the CBD. Couple of them asked if I was the guy that called up on the phone (I wasn't), so people have been trying

if we can get big ant to say release early to the hq they'd do it! Up to you rosco

Permission slip!

attachment.php

Attachments

• PermissionSlip.png
    PermissionSlip.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 191
That's probably enough to convince them!!

...as the officially licensed umpire in DBC14, I give you permission to partake in the practical use of the permission slip.

They @Zombieian will now know why you gave them him out in the game

Pretty sure my umpire AI is programmed to dismiss all who don't get it.

Well Sir @Ross, I've spoken with the local EB games who my steel book preorder is through, they have finally confirmed stock, and said he was looking at my copy whilst talking to him, but are waiting on confirmation to go ahead. You going to give the Perthians a leg up for a change?

I've been quite surprised really by the lack of endeavour of Cricket fans in Australia. I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

Don't worry, I would have been so busy at it had I not been occupied all day. Have you heard any reports of it breaking?

EDIT: Just sent another email to EB enquiring about it. Hopefully I get a reply this evening.
@micgrech did you get the game yesterday or today?

Last edited:
I've been quite surprised really by the lack of endeavour of Cricket fans in Australia. I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

EB just sent me an email here telling me my order has been shipped, so I suppose that counts as a broken street date now unless they're telling porkies.

EB chapel using the no stock excuse too. Might try to give them the "permission" slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread