Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
store.steampowered.com is the place to go to download steam itself, I believe

e: haha I went to check and I've somehow ended up with Polish Steam...

Can Poland into steam?

image1.jpg

Not Linked Error

I play Don Bradman Cricket 14 on PC and when I click on the online community button it lets me but when I go on most popular or rising or even when I search a team it always says NO RESULTS FOUND. Can you help me Big Ant Studios@Ross

Am really amazed with this picture in my PC version of this game, WHAT AN AMBIENCE! Never felt the cricket atmosphere so beautiful & enjoyable to play on a game. First time ever!!

Couldn't stop myself from repeatedly saying THANKS to @BigAntStudios; for giving us this game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 64
Had a fantastic online game with jaffies (christy lenin)
I only make 24 batting first in a 5 over match.Jara strikes back though and with one ball left he is 21 for 6 or 7.
He hits a 4 off the last ball to win by 1 run lol,great game though.

I play Don Bradman Cricket 14 on PC and when I click on the online community button it lets me but when I go on most popular or rising or even when I search a team it always says NO RESULTS FOUND. Can you help me Big Ant Studios@Ross

On the credits screen it shows the version number and User ID - can you tell me what they are?

store.steampowered.com is the place to go to download steam itself, I believe

e: haha I went to check and I've somehow ended up with Polish Steam...

Polish steam, coming over here and stealing all our steam, I'll be writing a letter to the editor of the Daily Mail mate......

Got my hard copy with the SteelBook

I went out and bought my copy from a retailer as it's technically cheaper in South Africa with the current Rand - Dollar exchange rate. Was really impressed to see my favorite local gaming site quoted on the box too, and they're still raving about it at random times.

Hey,

is there a way to change where in the order my player bats in career mode without having to start it again?

I have Don Bradman Cricket 14 game....I'm already installed...but it's all team players names are wrong.....why????????????what the reason....& I have "Asus & Genius" game pad...but this game to not working..game pad are working 100%...why??????..then how to play this game step by step video please........please reply soon.....god bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread