Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

No, you can see the bowler walking back to his mark.

I like it, would love to see a short ball in this camera mode.The wobbling will put a few people off I reckon, it was the first thing my mate mentioned when I sent him the link.

Actually, it is the bowler fielding the ball m8....

REal great stuff. REaly waiting to play this game.

If its the bowler, i think its a bit too fast. He reaches there too fast.
Also did the batsman use his feet for this shot?
The head seems still, and doesn't seem to move forward. Would love to see some drive or pull shots. :D Anyway, these are small things.

Correct me If Im wrong but after the shot is played, Im guessing the batsmens head would follow the path of the ball for a little time so the player can make a decision of whether to run or not?

----------

Also, I think I agree what someone said earlier about how little the ball travels after it has been defended in the video I mean given the power of the bats and the extreme speed of the ball, regardeless of where it hit the bat, the ball wouldve travelled further than that... #justsayin :P

Correct me If Im wrong but after the shot is played, Im guessing the batsmens head would follow the path of the ball for a little time so the player can make a decision of whether to run or not?

I think it does that for a fair bit before the batsman moves towards square-leg. In my opinion that much time was enough for a batsman to decide if he was going to get a run out of that shot or not.

Just Love this cam view, I am gonna play the entire career mode with this view only. Great work BigAnt!!! Cheers!!!

Is it the bowler who collects the ball so fast?

Yeah...it did feel a little odd how the bowler got there so fast. Felt a little like Cricket 07, where the bowler, fielder would get to the ball much faster than they would in real life. I guess its done to balance out the game a bit.

Yeah...it did feel a little odd how the bowler got there so fast. Felt a little like Cricket 07, where the bowler, fielder would get to the ball much faster than they would in real life. I guess its done to balance out the game a bit.

Yeah, maybe..
But Well, considering the high pre-bowl speed of the bowler to deliver that rocket, and his follow up run after releasing the ball at high speed, I guess it'd look quite alright if viewed from a different cam...

Users who are viewing this thread