Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

It will probably have something to do with aggression. An aggressive bowler will sprint in faster to pick up the ball to deny the batsman a run. To me it did not look unrealistically fast at all. Felt there was enough time until his follow through to reach the ball at a moderate running speed.

Yeah, maybe..
But Well, considering the high pre-bowl speed of the bowler to deliver that rocket, and his follow up run after releasing the ball at high speed, I guess it'd look quite alright if viewed from a different cam...

Yes, he is there quickly but it is acceptable in this circumstance.

Detail in clothing : Awesome!!!!
onap.png

angy it was more of a digging out the ball than a proper shot. hence can't really judge the sound

I really like this! You get the claustrophobic feeling you get when betting in a helmet. I think someone mentioned feet movement...are you really going to have the time (or need) to move your feel a great amount, or at all, to a pitched up delivery at 95mph...?!

Would love to see it without the helmet vs both quicks and spinners!

Just had a thought on the sounds implemented in the game. Hope Ross or Mike read this today or at least tomorrow morning.

Whenever you change a batting/bowling cam, do the sounds you hear adapt to the cam change? I mean, you don't want to hear the bowlers footstep sound (or whatever you call it, I know I didn't describe that in the best possible way) amplified in this cam setting unlike the broadcast cam, where this sound gets amplified due to the stump mics. Even the appeals could get louder in this view as you'd be just foots away from the WK when its a spinner bowling. Little details like the sound of a batsman getting out of breath (with a toggle to turn it on/off as not everybody would like it) when we make him run too much on a hot afternoon suggesting us to take it a bit easy to avoid fatigue injuries. Or the sound of the heart beating when we need say 6 runs off 3 balls to win a crucial match.

All these detailing in sound would really add to the first person view. Ross must have surely not missed these points at least on the drawing board (some may be out due to better priorities) but would still love to hear about these things from him.

I'm actually wondering how the shot selection mechanism will be. The Codies already used the 360 degree shot selection in their game, that would've been epic with this.

No bat-ball contact sound?:noway
I guess they disabled it for this vid.

I thought I did hear the ball hitting the bat (use headphones to hear it clearly). Its slightly delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread