Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

I haven't played much with a helmet on but if my memory serves, the upper part(brim) of the helmet I think is maybe blocking(the view) a little more than what it should...

Not much, but the black portion should be a little less..I have marked how little in the image below..The black portion shouldn't be below the red line, the shape however is perfect...

Or maybe the grill but the view from that cam can be better...:yes

Not sure I agree, we've looked at a lot of them in the office... here's an example of a helmet which I think would have similar view to the one shown and also an example as to why you might want to wear one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I agree, we've looked at a lot of them in the office... here's an example of a helmet which I think would have similar view to the one shown and also an example as to why you might want to wear one :)

I agree....:)

----------

Can we control the head to look around the field settings or is it fixed ??:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree....:)

----------

Can we control the head to look around the field settings or is it fixed ??:)

You have a max amount of time to look around and then each time the field is changed that allowance is reset.

Will there be animations of players discussing on the middle of the pitch as to what is to be done??[In career mode]..Would be nice to see through the Pro cam..:)

Things like keep the scoreboard ticking, don't waste too many balls, Try to hit one or two boundaries in this over, the run rate is creeping so try some unorthodox stuff etc..And same stuff for bowlers when your Bowling is not working..Like an experienced bowler fielding at mid on and coming to you to give suggestions about the deliveries to bowl to the batsman and him telling the batsman's weakness to him to get him out..With such stuffs Commentary can be eliminated...:yes
I think this game can make ourselves come out the commentators stuff and make stuffs like these as animations to get the feel of REAL CRICKET...:thumbs

Last edited:
If the field hasn't changed as soon as the ball is dead can we press a button to skip to the top of the bowler's run-up?

I imagine it'd be fun not to do this and have the full tension build between balls, especially in career mode, but it may be a bit slow if you do that for every batsman.

If the field hasn't changed as soon as the ball is dead can we press a button to skip to the top of the bowler's run-up?

I imagine it'd be fun not to do this and have the full tension build between balls, especially in career mode, but it may be a bit slow if you do that for every batsman.

i assume so.its been there in every previous game and is jusst common sense and they wouldn't have missed it.they are the ones focussing on gameplay while we were thinking of useless small real(life like)things.

I reckon it'd be there. Its definitely a great bonus for the experience to be able to wander and look around, but I'm sure they'd let you skip when you want because there is A LOT of impatient people that wouldn't want that every ball.

I reckon it'd be there. Its definitely a great bonus for the experience to be able to wander and look around, but I'm sure they'd let you skip when you want because there is A LOT of impatient people that wouldn't want that every ball.

Yup, I guess it's there. Ross has once mentioned that they are trying to make things as 'skippable' as they can. (or something like that)

That's a pretty awesome top score, how long did it take you to rack up that in real-time? What is the speed of the game like btw? Can we play at proper real-time and literally take all day? I have been watching the threads and not noticed anything about that as I know you can skip passed it but in all cricket games so far there was always minutes trimmed off the time here and there.
I've had the game run AI vs AI for a full day and I believe I managed to see around 110 or so overs in about 8 hours.

I've had the game run AI vs AI for a full day and I believe I managed to see around 110 or so overs in about 8 hours.

Now that's long day...:eek::thumbs

What's your high score??:)

And what did the scorecard say at the end of the day :D

What's your high score??:)

|
|
V

I don't really have a 'top score' at the moment, mainly due to trying to get through what I can with the game, I tend to rush and go out quick! It's not all play and no work as much as I'd love it to be (although it's still all fun!). ;)

Now I know whose been playing as my created player in CA!!!:mad

Users who are viewing this thread