Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Interesting to note that the Guy with the four accounts had promised that Ashes 2013 would be way better than DB.......

DBC14

As someone looking forward to a cricket game which is playable and enjoyable, I decided to invest some time in monitoring these forums, as Ross and the BA crew have been very forthcoming with information and a few funnies along the way.

Obviously the forum members are split on whether they believe the 'early build' and 'first day patch' stuff and that has caused some argument. Personally, I don't see the point.

When the game is released, it will get plenty of comments on here and having seen PC forum members being fairly honest and critical about the play test, I'm pretty sure we can all trust that the same will happen with the full release build.

I don't know Ross. Don't know any member of BA. I do know that they have taken the time to come on here regularly and answer as many posts as possible. People can try and claim that is all for marketing purposes but (sorry PC) this is hardly the worlds most watched free advertising space.

Looking forward to some reviews and a few critical comments AFTER the RELEASE build hits the retailers. I expect a few bugs. I expect a few moans from people who didn't get the stadium, song or camera angle they wanted. Also hoping we have that playable and enjoyable game. Before Christmas preferably :)

I think that BA is VERY lucky that this didn't have a console release. Cricket games already don't have a great reputation, and putting out something this bad would destroy its reputation. Luckily, it's having a very low key Steam-only release for now. Even a PC retail release would really hurt the reputation.

Such a shame really. I know that the Bradman license is huge, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people said "if the official one sucks why would this generic one be any good?" Just playing devil's advocate...

Yesterday was really a sad day for cricket gaming.

. I know that the Bradman license is huge, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people said "if the official one sucks why would this generic one be any good?" Just playing devil's advocate...

Yesterday was really a sad day for cricket gaming.

I understand the fear but id hope in this day and age with the big online gaming sites, social media, forums, even (hopefully) fairly well informed retail staff and of course word of mouth that the impact this dogs breakfast has will be minimal and short lived....

Is it just me or does anyone else also thinks that sound of effect ball making contact with the bat is not so good. I really hope for it to be replaced with something more fun and realistic. The current sound effect is as if there's steel coating around the ball and makes contact with a bat that is empty from the inside :p. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Comparing two Cricket Dev Companies we can summarize that....

Big Ant
-------
1)They have Commitment & Passion Towards what they are doing and getting end product

2)maintaining good Quality in development(Not only DBC14,RLL1,2...etc)

3)Extensibility Giving support for future

4)Planning

Above all makes customer to be enjoy game ...

Where as

505 & Trickstars
----------------
1) They don't know what they are doing...

2) No Quality in development

3) No Extensibility...Just want to release game and hide to the customers

4) No Planning ......

This is how 505 & trick star has done it...see below pic...

3260585819-project_management.jpg

Now i am able to understand what i had studied previously in my college days:D

Kinda like the four accounts you have.

Rules need to be more strict. This ban on a single account is really meaningless when the troll has multiple. IP ban might be the answer.

It's a forum, not a prison. People just need to dial back being douchebags from time to time...

people just need to chill out :) its just a game not the end of the world these trolls need to get a life games are not a life, I like to play them in spare time. Ross has been great support and answer any questions, not like Mike F where he just run away from his problems :/

Guys; Report it.

I cant stop laughing after seeing the best game all that and more even cricket 1313(if made) would be better than this

Users who are viewing this thread