Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

martyn

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which is happening at a time to be arranged in the next few weeks.

OK nice!

Can I ssk that you test the highest difficulty levels for ai field setting responsiveness, edge frequency and edge system analysis, ai innings pacing when bowling and variation in run rates between different formats?

Will probably think of more stuff to look at and will let you know.

D

Dutch

OK nice!

Can I ssk that you test the highest difficulty levels for ai field setting responsiveness, edge frequency and edge system analysis, ai innings pacing when bowling and variation in run rates between different formats?

Will probably think of more stuff to look at and will let you know.

There is a thread for that which many have already contributed many ideas in....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've seen posts saying the game is too easy and run rates are high, and this is down to it bein on easiest level, but wickets were still falling so it can't be that easy! No use goin at 10 an over and all out for 70!! There has been many times when 15+ run have been scored off an over in test cricket, what we didn't see was if you can do that throughout a days play, rather than just a few overs. Also I think we only saw one occasion when the user controlled team took a wicket, although a catch should've been taken at one point but was missed, so how difficult is it to (a) post a good score and (b) take wickets??

Also can anyone tell me what the highest score was on the day and the best bowling figures??

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ideally a game test by planetcricket staff.

Correction, game was tested by QA folks. Play session was just to have an early visibility of game and get a feel of it.

This is really unbelievable that, some people speculated 'canceled/not exist' before play session & now some people complain the every minor feature noot been covered in few hours play session, considering the vast features in DBC. Early user's experience is not to be called as 'Testing'.

ironage

School Cricketer
delay in release on the cards

It's now highly probable that we might not get to play dbc 14 before December ends.
With so much of graphical clutters and many bugs to be fixed. And only a handfull of stadiums after 5yrs of development is a big question mark as to how they may b fast to fix the bugs after release of the game..

martyn

Banned
Correction, game was tested by QA folks. Play session was just to have an early visibility of game and get a feel of it.

This is really unbelievable that, some people speculated 'canceled/not exist' before play session & now some people complain the every minor feature noot been covered in few hours play session, considering the vast features in DBC. Early user's experience is not to be called as 'Testing'.

Independent testing is always more reliable than in house

Look at Football Manager for example - that has horrendous bugs that only show up after the demo is released.

Si1927

School Cricketer
In the last few months various games have been advertised on tv, assassins creed, FIFA, call of duty to name a few, all made by huge companies who can throw millions of dollars into their games, all of which I'm told have bugs, so my first point is how can you expect a smaller company with a smaller budget to produce a bugless masterpiece first time out???

My second point is all of the above mentioned software powerhouses release tv ads with no gameplay footage ( or very little ) just cut scenes yet people blindly go rushing out to buy it, but again this little bloke from Aus has the confidence enough to do a public play session with an old build just so people can get a feel?? Sorry if you disagree but it shows balls and class to go out on a limb, so get off his back, I'm not a sycophant, have at times put my criticisms across and have had them answered either way, constructive criticism is fine in all walks of life but talkin b0llox isn't!! Did you give EA sports etc this kinda jib on their forums, and did they patch any bugs you found for free to improve your gaming experience?? I doubt it, big companies care about money, bigant have shown us a different perspective, jump on board and support the only cricket game out there or tell your story walking pal. Sorry guys rant over!

I 100% agree with this post. Personally cannot wait for this game to release. It looks like it will hands down be the best cricket game ever. Hopefully Big Ant can build on this years game and create a great franchise.

D

Dutch

It's now highly probable that we might not get to play dbc 14 before December ends.
With so much of graphical clutters and many bugs to be fixed. And only a handfull of stadiums after 5yrs of development is a big question mark as to how they may b fast to fix the bugs after release of the game..

Based on absolutely Sweet FA.......again .

martyn

Banned

You are asking some good questions Ironman - rest assured that Bigant will dodge them like a silly mid off dodges middled cover drives at their head - oh hang on a minute...

D

Dutch

I 100% agree with this post. Personally cannot wait for this game to release. It looks like it will hands down be the best cricket game ever. Hopefully Big Ant can build on this years game and create a great franchise.

There you go Ironage...intelligent posting personified.

----------

You are asking some good questions Ironman - rest assured that Bigant will dodge them like a silly mid off dodges middled cover drives at their head - oh hang on a minute...

There is not a single question in there just baseless sweeping statements full of holes....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Half a dinari for me bloody life story??

Some people are never satisfied!!

That's just what Jesus said sir!!!

ironage

School Cricketer
There you go Ironage...intelligent posting personified.

----------

There is not a single question in there just baseless sweeping statements full of holes....

Ya he is only Hopeful!

M not at all

Users who are viewing this thread