Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

What difference does it make?

The only difference it really makes is the ability to see the PC.net and BigAnt forum members who are featured in the teams more clearly... which is kinda neat. It's just a fun add-on... People get all knotted up over the smallest of issues sometimes. Doesn't affect the gameplay one iota which is the thing people keep banging on about, isn't it?

Keep in mind, these are just short (quickly recorded/photographed) glimpses of real people playing the thing. More extended videos and the like will come later on today I imagine.

i haven't seen a gameplay video till now aprt from that 1.3 sec bobble head one.hence my concern.may be i missed it.will check again.or may be wait for matt to get home and tell his gameplay experience with some minutes of gameplay or atleast 1 complete event.

The only difference it really makes is the ability to see the PC.net and BigAnt forum members who are featured in the teams more clearly... which is kinda neat. It's just a fun add-on... People get all knotted up over the smallest of issues sometimes.

Keep in mind, these are just short (quickly recorded/photoed) glimpses of real people playing the thing. More extended videos and the like will come later on today I imagine.

True, especially if the Big Ant session happens after the EB Games playsession later today.

i haven't seen a gameplay video till now aprt from that 1.3 sec bobble head one.hence my concern.may be i missed it.will check again.or may be wait for matt to get home and tell his gameplay experience with some minutes of gameplay or atleast 1 complete event.

Big Ant's YouTube page has some gameplay videos

Big Ant Studios - YouTube

Last edited:
If the Big Ant session happens after the EB Games playsession later today.

We've already had confirmation that it's happening after 4.30 today (Melbourne Time).

True, especially if the Big Ant session happens after the EB Games playsession later today.

Wait I'm even more confused now, so the playsession is happening now but it's going to happen at 4:30 after the EB playsession (whatever the hell that is)

Wait I'm even more confused now, so the playsession is happening now but it's going to happen at 4:30 after the EB playsession (whatever the hell that is)

Shocked.

Two sessions.

One at EB Games (happening now)
One at Big Ant Studios (happening later)

Wait I'm even more confused now

Wouldn't be the first time. There is going to be a proper-recording session at 4.30 after the EB Games session today, as EB Games wouldn't allow video cameras in the store by the sounds of things. Hence the short vine clips on Matt's mobile.

Big Ant's YouTube page has some gameplay videos

Big Ant Studios - YouTube

i meant from the play session.like different shots,bowlers and 1 complete delivery from the start of the run up till the end of the shot.i know im being cranky.better to wait till matt comes home.i doubt we'll have a good collection of videos though.yet to see a spinner bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread