Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

He just posted a pic on nets...looks like bradman is batting...

I think they banned any cell phone there....matt seems to be taking pics from sneaky corners...

I was just about to post that. Thanks for making that request Biggs haha.

Is that also the first we've seen on what the difficulty levels are called?

And a great picture of an old scorecard...loading screen...nice touch.

Loading screen...

BYcGmR6CAAAhuFs.jpg:large

Who have I beaten this time?

Would be a nice touch if we could have a scorecard similar to the one shown in the loading screen... especially for the pre-70s test matches.

Guys; Just for ease of viewing, if someone has posted the exact same image prior to you posting it, can you edit it out of your post please? Will make it much easier to navigate the thread for people who can't view this stuff in real time.

Does anyone know the general consensus of the people at the play session? Are they enjoying the game as what I've seen has looked great.

Madman is the only forum member who's stopped by to let us know his brief thoughts. I guess folks will check in when they get home after work perhaps? Matt will give us his opinions later this evening (Melb Time) ...assuming he also attends the 4.30 session at BigAnt Studios HQ

Online multiplayer:

BYcIHn8CYAAgH_f.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yes, havent seen any tweets on the overall feeling so far.

New screen up of the pre match screen...looks like a LOT of info on weather...awesome.

Madman is the only forum member who's stopped by to let us know his brief thoughts. I guess folks will check in when they get home after work perhaps? Matt will give us his opinions later this evening (Melb Time) ...assuming he also attends the 4.30 session at BigAnt Studios HQ

Online multiplayer:

BYcIHn8CYAAgH_f.jpg:small

pls post bigger image.

Users who are viewing this thread