Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

ui is neat.yup gameplay looks really good in this vine. stadium looks good .

I think it's either a taunt or he's motioning to a fielder to move or something? Not sure... Bit odd! The slips don't seem to be moving much in that clip, whereas they have in past videos we've seen...

everything is amazing, just one concern is this the fastest delivery by a fast bowler? if it is than there is lot of time for batsman to pick up the ball, I don't even know if this is better for the gameplay. Can be useful while batting. Or maybe the bowler is medium pacer.

The wicketkeeper does get down...dont see the slip fielders getting into position which is a bit weird as i remmeber seeing them in correct poses in one of the screens.

Might have to do something with this not being the final version.

Will depend on the difficulty setting that the user has it set to... also, I imagine (based on the action) it's a medium-pace bowler.

How unobtrusive is the "comet" in these videos as well? It functions really well. I'm impressed.

Woah bowling action looks a little disappointing...early days but

Check the VINE below mate... it's just right.

Yup, keeper does get down in time but the 1st slip almost looks like somebody put Inzi on the field :p

Here's the dismissal...

Edit:

Innnnnnteresting...

@PlanetCricket Turns out the particular build I've been playing on was a bit old, there's someone at big ant not getting cake today. #dbc14

Last edited:
All these are just amazing and mind blowing. Somebody take me to December 15 straight! :p

Please, lets not start this again

The bowling action is dependent on the timing of user input. If you want a perfectly smooth bowling action, then you lose the gameplay innovation which Big Ant are going for.

The bowler was a medium pacer I think

We have seen a 152kmph delivery ...it was way faster than the one we just saw in the vine. I agree with you...must be a medium fast bowler. The delivery looked like 120kmph ingame at max.

I was worried about player's (bowlers and batsmen) actions before but looking here in these videos makes my worry go away :) :clap

patiently waiting for a tall fast bowler and a leg spinner now.impressive stuff till now.hope the bowling action is a little diff.

Might have to do something with this not being the final version.

This should be the final version. Don't think there's enough time to make changes, get platform approvals and get the game out by mid Dec.

So far things look ok and nothing game breaking so no reason to make changes to it. Any modifications can be made as part of patch or in next year's version.

Users who are viewing this thread