Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Bit rough on Johnson to be named 12th man!

----------

I noticed that too but I'm sure that is something we'll get used to.

Yeah it's always something that bugged me from the BLIC game series. Only reason it's bothersome is because it'd be nice to see the full animation of the shot, feels a lot more satisfactory!

Would be nice to get normal tele-broadcast camera in too :thumbs

Game is looking good so far, only thing that I would improve is after the shot it seems to cut to the field really quick, this is merely knit picking of course

Maybe it does if you are bowling or if it's a multi-player game. In single player mode when you are batting it may linger a bit more on the batsman.

Game is looking good so far, only thing that I would improve is after the shot it seems to cut to the field really quick, this is merely knit picking of course

I think it needs to be that fast so the ball doesn't go past the fielder. I'm sure we'll get used to it anyway.

Personal opinion/suggestion...the fielder (not the camera) should start moving automatically towards intercepting the ball. Seems to lose a valuable second when the camera pans around and fielder starts moving after that

"Forget everything you know about previous cricket games" is the paraphrased line from the BigAnt guys and HBK when it comes to the presentation stuff. It's going to be totally different... will take some getting used to for sure. I think they've struck a good balance though, I actually don't mind that transition to the fielder all that much.

switching between india match and this.the crowd looks really good in the game.

Personal opinion/suggestion...the fielder (not the camera) should start moving automatically towards intercepting the ball. Seems to lose a valuable second when the camera pans around and fielder starts moving after that

In the manual fielding mode this is how it should be. In semi-auto and auto modes I doubt we will see fielders rooted to the spot as the ball passes them by.

i want some videos and i also dont like that camera angel, i hope you can change it

Bit unprofessional not having the final build there, don't get me wrong what I have seen looks great especially the scorecard transition, just thought it would be final build for a "world premier" event, can't wait for big ant studio vids later on

In the manual fielding mode this is how it should be. In semi-auto and auto modes I doubt we will see fielders rooted to the spot as the ball passes them by.

I understand, but i meant the fielder should initiate the run automatically, and then (after the panning stops) the player should get the control to keep going that way or change the direction.

i want some videos and i also dont like that camera angel, i hope you can change it

There are several different angles to choose from and we should get some videos from the Big ant session after this play session later.

I understand, but i meant the fielder should initiate the run automatically, and then (after the panning stops) the player should get the control to keep going that way or change the direction.

For manual fielding I'm fine as it is since one of the major part of fielding is anticipating where the ball is headed to and if that's done by AI, it would reduce the gap between a good and a bad fielder online. For auto or semi-auto I'm sure fielder would start off straight away.

Since we don't know what the setting was [for fielding] there's no point in going in circles on it guys. It is what it is until we know more... looks like it was set to manual [run/chase/throw] to my eyes, hence the delayed response from the user...

Users who are viewing this thread