Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

This should be the final version. Don't think there's enough time to make changes, get platform approvals and get the game out by mid Dec.

So far things look ok and nothing game breaking so no reason to make changes to it. Any modifications can be made as part of patch or in next year's version.

By far the best cricket video game.

This should be the final version. Don't think there's enough time to make changes, get platform approvals and get the game out by mid Dec.

So far things look ok and nothing game breaking so no reason to make changes to it. Any modifications can be made as part of patch or in next year's version.

Matt just confirmed it's an older build..,,so yeh...that puts the speculation to rest.

Matt just confirmed he is playing an older version of the game. That kinda sucks as people might get the wrong idea about the game.

Something must have gone wrong in the morning. It was supposed to be the released version being played on a ps3. Not an old version in a dev kit.

In the videos so far it looks like there has been little foot movement. Perhaps it's quite difficult to do.

https://twitter.com/PlanetCricket/status/398300236700864513

It isn't the final build.

And just because this isn't the final build doesn't mean the game isn't finalised. Keeping old builds for testing isn't uncommon.

Scorecard transition:

......THAT is genius. Looks stunning. Best reveal yet.

I've got to say, that does look smart. Love how the weather appears on the big screen and then it moves onto the rest of the ground.

Wow. That looks great. Now feeling super-hyped for this. Also, the fans look better than on Fifa

WA Team for those wondering - Bancroft, Marsh, Birt (no longer with WA), North, Voges, Whiteman, Agar, Turner, Duffield, Behrendorff, Beer, Johnson (12th man)

I'm seriously impressed with the crowd stuff as well, what a variety. They look really good... Especially on that little grass embankment there. Take a bow BigAnt.

Well matt's cell phone is dead....

guess who will get killed next....

matt

Game is looking good so far, only thing that I would improve is after the shot it seems to cut to the field really quick, this is merely knit picking of course

WA Team for those wondering - Bancroft, Marsh, Birt (no longer with WA), North, Voges, Whiteman, Agar, Turner, Duffield, Behrendorff, Beer, Johnson (12th man)

Bit rough on Johnson to be named 12th man!

----------

Game is looking good so far, only thing that I would improve is after the shot it seems to cut to the field really quick, this is merely knit picking of course

I noticed that too but I'm sure that is something we'll get used to.

Users who are viewing this thread