Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Since we don't know what the setting was [for fielding] there's no point in going in circles on it guys. It is what it is until we know more... looks like it was set to manual [run/chase/throw] to my eyes, hence the delayed response from the user...

It looked manual coz in the vine clip you could see a circle around the fielder and then he starts chasing after the ball. If it had been auto, you wouldn't have seen that circle thingy around the fielder.

By the way right after pointing out there's no point in going in circles, you do that yourself :lol

...and you just repeated exactly what I said. Circles. :rolleyes

Can we get an album of all the images & videos after the event? Quite difficult to keep up with.

Two machines were final build without zero day patch.

They would not connect to Sony as it is a restricted network so I asked for a staff member to go and get me a machine that connected up - they brang an old build that connected just to show the Academy live with your creations on ps3 - they then continued to play this build rather than the retail one, they shouldn't have and I stopped it after MattW finished recording.

As far as a second session at BA, there was a misunderstanding where some people brought professional equipment and EB said they couldn't record - I offered that they could record at our premises as I felt sorry for them.

MattW has some video that he will no doubt share whenever he can.

Ross Da Boss is Da... Boss.

Now.. exactly what do I have to do to get Ross to feel sorry for me that he gifts me a copy early...

I got a cricket bat.. anyone wanna break one of my legs???

They would not connect to Sony as it is a restricted network so I asked for a staff member to go and get me a machine that connected up - they brang an old build that connected just to show the Academy live with your creations on ps3 - they then continued to play this build rather than the retail one, they shouldn't have and I stopped it after MattW finished recording.

As far as a second session at BA, there was a misunderstanding where some people brought professional equipment and EB said they couldn't record - I offered that they could record at our premises as I felt sorry for them.

MattW has some video that he will no doubt share whenever he can.

Ross when you say the "retail" one, are you referring to the copy/version that would be sold when the game's released or is it the latest build which may be modified before the retail copies are sold.

By the way the vine videos and pics look pretty good so far :thumbs

Yes, all the things which have turned out till now looked so impressive for a cricket game. Even during the initial revolution of AC09 from EA/BLIC series, I have not felt this. Hats off, Ross on the initiative & efforts taken to achieve this.

Thanks to India vs WI test match series as well, that I am going to stay awake for two legendary things - Sachin Tendulkar & DBC play session reviews. :D

Yes, all the things which have turned out till now looked so impressive for a cricket game. Even during the initial revolution of AC09 from EA/BLIC series, I have not felt this. Hats off, Ross on the initiative & efforts taken to achieve this.

Thanks to India vs WI test match series as well, that I am going to stay awake for two legendary things - Sachin Tendulkar & DBC play session reviews. :D

I think one legendary thing is already over :D

We're staying on until 6pm :)

Making MattW eat vegetarian Indian food :)

There we go then. Good chance we've seen more up to date stuff earlier but a good chance to play that prior to anything else you've added in that we know about... (could be a reason for the slightly off-beat slip animations?)

As far as a second session at BA, there was a misunderstanding where some people brought professional equipment and EB said they couldn't record - I offered that they could record at our premises as I felt sorry for them...

Will keep a close watch on that #DBC14 then... they should pop up later tonight/tomorrow from those other guys that showed up. Good stuff on allowing them access...

Top job everyone I say... how many people got their hands on the game in the end, Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread