Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Game looks great! Seriously cannot wait! :)

Vegetarian Jal Freeze is the one to go for... disappointed it's not cake though.

Biggs, is it the Veg. Jalfraezi that you are referring to?:p

Dean Milhe ?@twistie3 7m
Sitting and waiting for the magic to happen @ bigant studios

Looks like we might be getting some more stuff today! :)

Yup, might have a few more things to view tonight...

Aditya, I'll take pretty much any vegetarian Indian, had plenty on my travels... although I will say I prefer the Pakistani versions of Indian dishes. That won't make me any more friends but they do the best stuff. Best vege stuff I've had? Fully recommend these guys if you're ever in the area... [/offtopic]

And just quietly...a licensed SCG (and Bradman Oval) is pretty big. The one thing that AC13 potentially had going for it was the licensed Ashes venues and this has been somewhat subverted.

Yup, might have a few more things to view tonight...

Aditya, I'll take pretty much any vegetarian Indian, had plenty on my travels... although I will say I prefer the Pakistani versions of Indian dishes. That won't make me any more friends but they do the best stuff. Best vege stuff I've had? Fully recommend these guys if you're ever in the area... [/offtopic]

These guys specialize in South Indian cuisine which is very different to the North Indian/Pakistani cuisine. Indian cuisine is`nt one but many different cuisines. While this might not be the most appropriate forum to discuss it, could`nt resist throwing a few culinary tips around. If you ever plan visiting Mumbai anytime, drop me a PM. I`m a bit of a foodie when it comes to veggie food [/seriously offtopic].

And just quietly...a licensed SCG (and Bradman Oval) is pretty big. The one thing that AC13 potentially had going for it was the licensed Ashes venues and this has been somewhat subverted.

This. The fact the SCG is licensed is huge. People always say what a great ground it is and the history that comes with it.

Also, with Bradman Oval being there that is a nice touch as well. I think it would be cool in career mode say if you're playing schoolboys and there is a final, you get to play there. I was at Bradman Oval (and the museum) about a month ago (I mentioned it here) and when I saw the screenshot of the pavilion today, I honestly felt like I was back there. I was picturing what it would look like from a different angle as you go around the side.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Just trying to get the thread back on topic :lol

So the playtest is over? I just got back from dinner. I will probably have loads of threads to go through.

Two machines were final build without zero day patch.

They would not connect to Sony as it is a restricted network so I asked for a staff member to go and get me a machine that connected up - they brang an old build that connected just to show the Academy live with your creations on ps3 - they then continued to play this build rather than the retail one, they shouldn't have and I stopped it after MattW finished recording.

As far as a second session at BA, there was a misunderstanding where some people brought professional equipment and EB said they couldn't record - I offered that they could record at our premises as I felt sorry for them.

MattW has some video that he will no doubt share whenever he can.

Thanks Ross :)!!! We knew the game looked awesome....but the presentation as well is top notch. I dont think I have any complaints with anything in the game. The UI is exactly what I had hoped for!! Brilliant work Ross. Cant wait for this game to release :cheers

Last edited:
This. The fact the SCG is licensed is huge. People always say what a great ground it is and the history that comes with it.

Also, with Bradman Oval being there that is a nice touch as well. I think it would be cool in career mode say if you're playing schoolboys and there is a final, you get to play there. I was at Bradman Oval (and the museum) about a month ago (I mentioned it here) and when I saw the screenshot of the pavilion today, I honestly felt like I was back there. I was picturing what it would look like from a different angle as you go around the side.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Just trying to get the thread back on topic :lol

Bradman walking out in front of the Ladies Stand. That'll be pretty cool.

Still another 40 minutes to go for the playsession as we extended it, MattW has departed so we await his verdict with baited breathe... (I do know already his verdict about vege food :noway )

Hi Ross is there any plan made by the Big Ant Studios to show us some videos or screenshots and could you please reveal us the commentators list, Kind regards.

Still another 40 minutes to go for the playsession as we extended it, MattW has departed so we await his verdict with baited breathe... (I do know already his verdict about vege food :noway )

Do you move to BigAnt's office next? Or calling it a day?

Man you must be tired :noway

----------

Just saw the vine clips again....this time with Audio and I think the commentators sounds absolutely fine. I know there are no big cricketing names in the commentary box for DBC14 (if this is the final list), however from whatever I heard....it sounded absolutely fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread