Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Hi Ross is there any plan made by the Big Ant Studios to show us some videos or screenshots and could you please reveal us the commentators list, Kind regards.

David Basheer and Matthew Hill (at least try and read a few pages in the thread before posting)

Still another 40 minutes to go for the playsession as we extended it, MattW has departed so we await his verdict with baited breathe... (I do know already his verdict about vege food :noway )

So just to clarify, the extended session (from 4:30 to 7 pm) happened at BigAnt Studio right? I hope MattW was allowed to take loads of videos :yes

So just to clarify, the extended session (from 4:30 to 7 pm) happened at BigAnt Studio right? I hope MattW was allowed to take loads of videos :yes

That's what I thought judging by that random persons tweets saying he was at Bigant Studios waiting for the magic to happen? I could be wrong though

Nope...'I think' it was at eb itself. MattW was able to take some videos and has now left after an overdose of Indian Veg Food :p. Its only those guys who brought professional equipment that were not able to record it in eb permises. Ross offered them to come over to BigAnt Studio to take videos with their equipment.

This looks absolutely brilliant.I have not heard the commentary, is it any good?
:cheers

This looks absolutely brilliant.I have not heard the commentary, is it any good?
:cheers

Could only hear one or two words in some clips. The voices and tone seemed fine :D!

very bad playsession ... nothing incredible or breathtaking we saw , still lots of thing unclear ... i hope mattw will give us details .. because video which were made its not good

Still another 40 minutes to go for the playsession as we extended it, MattW has departed so we await his verdict with baited breathe... (I do know already his verdict about vege food :noway )

Well, from what I saw it's bloody fantastic!

very bad playsession ... nothing incredible or breathtaking we saw , still lots of thing unclear ... i hope mattw will give us details .. because video which were made its not good

Anyone care to tell him the point of the play session?

Those were just short vine clips. MattW already said that he would be able to upload the videos he took with his HDcam only after he reaches home. However, we still saw some awesome stuff in those short vine clips as well. To each his own I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread