Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Those were just short vine clips. MattW already said that he would be able to upload the videos he took with his HDcam only after he reaches home. However, we still saw some awesome stuff in those short vine clips as well. To each his own I guess!

i hope we get something in this ... right now very disappointed , may b i wake up so early :D and get not what i was expecting :p

I am unhappy with the commentators seriously. I expected some big names to feature.

Its fine!! Gameplay is the king and Ross has already mentioned it 10000 times. They chose to put their money into the gameplay rather than big licenses. A good decision I would say!

Also, if you have seen the vine videos, the commentators sound absolutely fine and professional to me.....so no worries there. Anyways, who actually cares after a few days about who the commentators are......they all get equally irritating :p

very bad playsession ... nothing incredible or breathtaking we saw , still lots of thing unclear ... i hope mattw will give us details .. because video which were made its not good

^^^ Alien in PlanetCricket forum......

very bad playsession ... nothing incredible or breathtaking we saw , still lots of thing unclear ... i hope mattw will give us details .. because video which were made its not good

Everyone who's reported from EB Games has said it was very fun. I think I'll take their opinion over yours...

I just voiced out my opinion and i don't see the point to attack me and asking lame questions like how much i have paid etc..! Lame bags!

The bits and pieces i heard in the Vine clips are good, they were not bad but i just told that i am disappointed because i expected something big in the commentary field.

I expected some big names to feature.

What do I always say about expecting stuff... You only have yourself to blame if you were expecting something "big" since we've never been given any indication that it would be a "big" name in the first place... Commentary is the last thing I would be nitpicking, honestly.

Priorities.

Everyone who's reported from EB Games has said it was very fun. I think I'll take their opinion over yours...

He didnt know there are more videos +reviews to come. From that point of view (i.e. hardly any videos or reviews) its ok that he thought it wasnt good. :cheers

Plus he is sleepy :p

Users who are viewing this thread